UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*Wonders if critical strikes will ever be fixed...that's right, FIXED.*

kazzz

Wanderer
Re: *Wonders if critical strikes will ever be fixed...that's right, FIXED.*

Xaxas said:
About statement 1. totally impossible. Just do some tests with a guildmate or check the stratics spell dmg calculator. It clearly says "39-43" on 60 fire with exactly these skills in eval & inscription & 15 SDI. Either you dont have SDI or the target wasn't cursed.
about 3. And how many archers have 120 archery? I think they are even less in amount.
And last - how the hell did you deside its possible to swing at 1.25 with a 30 ssi bow on demise? Sure you can, if you have 210 stamina, which is surrealistical

I asked you for a screenshot, not heresy.

See look, it's not hard:

S C R E E N S H O T ....

Come on now, you seem to speak decent enough English... lets get it together here. Plz k thx.

*editted to replace screenshot with a smaller one, linked to the full size picture*

xaxas

Wanderer

I would do a screenshot probably.... if I had a mage.

actually u need a lot less then 210 becuase u can pick up 10% ssi from divine fury and if u wanted to u could pick up 10% more from the ltot, giving u 50ssi.

well the calc is wrong

kazzz

Wanderer

Mythos said:
LOL you guys are such cry babies :).

Vitix said:

Oh I had this other fantastic idea, a bit off-topic from the critical strike discussion...

The tools who post under this thread without anything remotely constructive to say should check out the local park, where you can actually socialize with the opposite (or same) sex, dependent on your sexual preferences...

The bottom line? You need a partner/passtime... all you're doing here is proclaiming your ignorance.

kazzz

Wanderer

Xaxas said:
I would do a screenshot probably.... if I had a mage.

Translation: "I am that Dryad bow archer of which you speak... IRL. GG n00bs."

xaxas

Wanderer

kaz said:
Translation: "I am that Dryad bow archer of which you speak... IRL. GG n00bs."

Save your translations for yourself. Neither I have a character with bushido nor I own a Dryad. I just cant stand when people cry against templates of some sorts while they play with the most roached/disbalanced/etc. template available in the game

Glasgowx

Wanderer

:( critical strike works the way it works on OSI.

OSI Clone thank you very much.

good to know, 62 damage deathstrikes and 60+ damage crits arent unbalanced. Who would of thought a pure mage would have been the most unbalanced template in uo. But i guess we have to believe Xaxas becuase he knows the game and how it works(ends sarcasm)

xaxas

Wanderer

prohunter33 said:
good to know, 62 damage deathstrikes and 60+ damage crits arent unbalanced. Who would of thought a pure mage would have been the most unbalanced template in uo. But i guess we have to believe Xaxas becuase he knows the game and how it works(ends sarcasm)

No, I suppose we have to believe prohunter33. Why would you need a dryad? just get a 30 ssi bow and you swing at 1.25. Sure thing!

kazzz

Wanderer

Xaxas said:
Save your translations for yourself. Neither I have a character with bushido nor I own a Dryad. I just cant stand when people cry against templates of some sorts while they play with the most roached/disbalanced/etc. template available in the game

Wait, wait...

So you don't have a mage...

And you don't have a bushido character...

Ok. Yeah. So I just reread what you've written above... for the third time.

I'm strill trying to make sense of what you're doing in this thread, and also what you mean by "...while they play with the most roached/disbalanced/etc. template available in the game".

There's one thing that's for certain about all this: your decent English somehow seems to precede your not-so-existent logic. I'm pretty sure that now (after you've declared that you don't have any direct experience relating to the topic of this thread) is when you should just take the initiative to stop posting like a moron... at least I would.

Ah, well... to each his own.

mythos, no it doesnt have u played osi lately. There is only one way to get above a 35 damage crit or ai and that bug will be fixed soon, and it has nothing to do with honor.

I wouldnt call this shard an osi clone there are tons of things different between osi and demise.

kazzz

Wanderer

Mythos said:
:( critical strike works the way it works on OSI.

OSI Clone thank you very much.

900 something posts, eh? Ah, I guess that's something to be proud of.

That is, until someone takes the time to see what you've actually written in those 900+ posts (absolutely nothing).

Go play with your kid, buddy... leave the discussions to those with valid input.

Save the trolling for IRC.

xaxas

Wanderer

kaz said:
Wait, wait...

So you don't have a mage...

And you don't have a bushido character...

Ok. Yeah. So I just reread what you've written above... for the third time.

I'm strill trying to make sense of what you're doing in this thread, and also what you mean by "...while they play with the most roached/disbalanced/etc. template available in the game".

There's one thing that's for certain about all this: your decent English somehow seems to precede your not-so-existent logic. I'm pretty sure that now (after you've declared that you don't have any direct experience relating to the topic of this thread) is when you should just take the initiative to stop posting like a moron... at least I would.

Ah, well... to each his own.

Not having a char doesnt mean I don't know how such template functions. But of course my logic is poor. On the other hand you with your better logical skills claim that if you havent played a macer for example you can never know that maces drain stamina. Oh well... I bow to your logic. Direct experiance is a thing I dont lack, I can assure you that. On the previous shard I played I used to play a mage. Here I had bushido in one of my templates but on a later point replaced it with another skill. And from all this the thing I didnt understand what my experiance with mages/samurais has to do with pure facts. Did I involve my observations anywhere? NO! It's all only facts

p01n7e

Sorceror

let me explain some things to you guys.believe it or not i have both a pally archer WITH 120 bushido and a mage.
Crits are nerfed @ 35 dmg MAXIMUM. but if you are on full hp and your opponent honors you he achieves in the path of perfection. each succesfull hit gets him 10% more dmg increase. 1 miss, ONLY 1, gets him @ 0% dmg increase.So if you let him honor you, hit you to achieve so much dmg increase it is your fault.Nobody can swing 1.25 using dryad unless he has 167 stamina.167 isn't hard to get.150 dex=150 stamina + 17 from items ( which makes 3 items with a lot of stamina increase AND they need to have good resists which makes them hard to get ).Nobody uses that crappy ltot daymio's cap or something like that because all it gives is 10 ssi nerfing your resists A LOT.Stamina is drainable - 1 explosion or flame strike or e-bolt or almost any spell will get the archer's stamina down and increase his swing time to at least 1.5s.
Mages can easily do a nice set to counter this template - 120 wrestling/fencing/swords, 45 dci. If the archer has 45 hci that means he will hit you 50% of the time which will undoubtfully lower his perfection.using one of the 120 skills i have mentioned above you can DISARM him and get him OoOoOo-ing in a matter of 3-4-5 seconds.
You can easily fit parry in your template as well. drop inscription and get a lot of def against any warrior or mage with para blow/bleed/lethal poisoned weapon.
does that answer all of your questions ?