UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wind Heads-Up Poker Table Now Open!

Shini

Page
Hey, Lenny. It's been open for 2 weeks. I've lost and won multiple games, seen people enjoying the table, and killed Zythor npnp. If Melody was even a halfway decent human being she would have been allowed to play at least 1 game here. Her mall is overpriced and full of garbage items. I understand she's still mad about not being able to enjoy what I've created. For that, I'm sorry, look inward.

That said, there is still only 1 person on the ban list :).

I could be wrong but deep inside ... i think she just want you to be her Christmas Tree.

Last edited:
Lenny? Aren't you the one who was trying to sell ncd for 1 m? And skill ball 5m? So please tell me more about mel's mall. stop being mad at melody because she took some millions from you hun. It's part of the game. but seriously Pepsi you are trash.enjoy that house that you stole from someone else. oh and you can't kill zythor cause you are a stupid tree. in French I would say that soit un homme, grandit un homme peu et laissez ma copine tranquille. C'est pathetique ce Que tu fais. finalement tu es une merde Pepsi. thread over for me. luv you stupid tree

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
in French I would say that soit un homme, grandit un homme peu et laissez ma copine tranquille. C'est pathetique ce Que tu fais. finalement tu es une merde Pepsi. thread over for me.

@Pepsi_Rox

"Be a man, grow like a man a little bit and leave my girl friend in peace. It's pathetic what you do. In the end, you are a piece of shit Pepsi"

Just tought you might enjoy a translation :p

Bubbles

Traveler
Notes:

1. Blinds and Buy-Ins

Small Blind: 12,500gp
Big Blind: 25,000gp
Min Buy-In: 1,000,000gp
Max Buy-In: 10,000,000gp

2. Ambassadors

A very select group of players will be given Friend honors here (less than 10). Friends are seen as ambassadors to the house. If I do friend you, it's because I trust you as a person and your reputation as an outstanding citizen of the community. All friends are allowed to ban as they see fit. I reserve the right to lift bans.*

3. Ban List

Here is a short list of reasons on how you may end up on the ban list:
1. If you pose an immediate threat to the players.
2. If you harass the owner or an ambassador beyond regular shit talking - 1 week ban.
3. If you're a jackass beyond regular jackassing on the bulletin board.
4. If your name is Melody, and you have not paid your monthly access fee.

4. House Quirks (Easter Eggs)

The bones currently have some marked runes, per request. I'll be looking into ways to reward curious travelers who take the time to fully explore the grounds. (Public Containers, Hidden Bags, Pack Llamas, etc)

*BEWARE: The Golden Goose, being a gamblers retreat, is run by very corrupt management. They may be bribed into un-banning you.

View attachment 90949

looks nice a nice little spot :)