UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wind Heads-Up Poker Table Now Open!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Notes:

1. Blinds and Buy-Ins

Small Blind: 12,500gp
Big Blind: 25,000gp
Min Buy-In: 1,000,000gp
Max Buy-In: 10,000,000gp

2. Ambassadors

A very select group of players will be given Friend honors here (less than 10). Friends are seen as ambassadors to the house. If I do friend you, it's because I trust you as a person and your reputation as an outstanding citizen of the community. All friends are allowed to ban as they see fit. I reserve the right to lift bans.*

3. Ban List

Here is a short list of reasons on how you may end up on the ban list:
1. If you pose an immediate threat to the players.
2. If you harass the owner or an ambassador beyond regular shit talking - 1 week ban.
3. If you're a jackass beyond regular jackassing on the bulletin board.
4. If your name is Melody, and you have not paid your monthly access fee.

4. House Quirks (Easter Eggs)

The bones currently have some marked runes, per request. I'll be looking into ways to reward curious travelers who take the time to fully explore the grounds. (Public Containers, Hidden Bags, Pack Llamas, etc)

*BEWARE: The Golden Goose, being a gamblers retreat, is run by very corrupt management. They may be bribed into un-banning you.

wind poker.png

Last edited:

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
ahhh peps, you are a jackass, I hope you are on that jackass board!!! Seriously, I hope TFA or Holy won't team against you on this table.
I now see what Melody sees in you, and it's adorable. <3

WaRgAzM

Knight
Cool idea, still dont like seeing my house turned into a sin house though. that.. doesn't include hookers.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Cool idea, still dont like seeing my house turned into a sin house though. that.. doesn't include hookers.
This is not your house. This is my house. I bought this house from another player, with gold earned in game by playing the game.

Any past experiences you've had are exactly that, the past. I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I want you to know I had nothing to do with you losing this house or any of that drama.

I bought a nice house, which I owned before I quit for 5 years, and built it into something for the entire shard to enjoy. I'm sorry if you and Melody are the only 2 people who cannot enjoy it :(

Management will be looking into the lack of hookers, your concerns are heard.

This is not your house. This is my house. I bought this house from another player, with gold earned in game by playing the game.

Any past experiences you've had are exactly that, the past. I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I want you to know I had nothing to do with you losing this house or any of that drama.

I bought a nice house, which I owned before I quit for 5 years, and built it into something for the entire shard to enjoy. I'm sorry if you and Melody are the only 2 people who cannot enjoy it :(

Management will be looking into the lack of hookers, your concerns are heard.

You bought it from another player who was given the house by a GM who took it in whole (not dropped it) from Testament.

Pepsi the smelly treeeeeee. Melody always told me you were a moron. Sound she was right about it. Why didn't you make a real table? A fucking heads-up poker... It's not a duel field stupid tree... I saw you do pretty dumb shit since I'm here but this is by far the dummestr. Will you ban every person who beat you on your head-up table? You seem like that kind of tree.

amtothepm

Knight
Pepsi the smelly treeeeeee. Melody always told me you were a moron. Sound she was right about it. Why didn't you make a real table? A fucking heads-up poker... It's not a duel field stupid tree... I saw you do pretty dumb shit since I'm here but this is by far the dummestr. Will you ban every person who beat you on your head-up table? You seem like that kind of tree.

lol someone does a positive and then gets roasted by this retarded degenerate

just tell me how is it positive... please... he could have done much better. Tell me dude who like every comment on that forum, in what is it positive... The other question that I,m asking myself is why did u call me a retarded degenarate? Kind of rude don't you think? Are you a tree too? Amtothefreak please anweser me :)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Melody always told me you were a moron. Sound she was right about it.
I saw you do pretty dumb shit since I'm here but this is by far the dummestr

Will you ban every person who beat you on your head-up table?

Hey, Lenny. It's been open for 2 weeks. I've lost and won multiple games, seen people enjoying the table, and killed Zythor npnp. If Melody was even a halfway decent human being she would have been allowed to play at least 1 game here. Her mall is overpriced and full of garbage items. I understand she's still mad about not being able to enjoy what I've created. For that, I'm sorry, look inward.

That said, there is still only 1 person on the ban list :).

Untitled.png