UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why should I give you 1 mil?

Re: Why should I give you 1 mil?

Because I am new to demise and am having a hard time making money with the limited time I am on :). And the limited coin I do make my dam kid spends LOL hmm...... sounds just like rl.

dracart

Sorceror

I was just playing with words, 2 gold - 1 million gold thing. Made in Quebec turned out to be a good sport and accepted it.

Thanks again!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Dracart was true to his words! I have him 1 mil and he gave me 2..... gp's lol :D

because I love to help new people and often I spend time welcoming them instead to be in the Gauntlet or farming parabalrons. Friendships have no price ;)

DjWoodz

Wanderer

im new too shard and i recently saved and placed an 18x18 ive finished the designe and it comes too 650k total i plan on making the biggest rune library on shard (its gona take a while) the 18x18 will also have a duel area on second floor shop on first and 2 top floors the rune library only problem is ive only just designed it and i cant afford 650k and thats why i ask for the 1 mill

thx for reading the post AciDewi:)

Sintoo

Sorceror

DjWoodz;516266 said:
im new too shard and i recently saved and placed an 18x18 ive finished the designe and it comes too 650k total i plan on making the biggest rune library on shard (its gona take a while) the 18x18 will also have a duel area on second floor shop on first and 2 top floors the rune library only problem is ive only just designed it and i cant afford 650k and thats why i ask for the 1 mill

thx for reading the post AciDewi:)

Post yer design lad! If I like it'll help ye raise yer funds!
But if it's a blocky curse of damnation then may Ulmetrich save ye!
For I will 'ave no part in such contraptions.

Markis

Wanderer

Hi,

If its not too late, I wud still like to 'apply' fer that kool mil.

First I wouldnt spend it.

Second, I would give out gold whom I thought really needed it and either didnt ask for it, or I felt good about asking if they needed some gold.

Third, I would come back to Demise; I havnt really left, but since 3d left thats why; I really liked 3d and miss it terribly; I dont know if the new 3d is any good or better thats how long it has been since I played.

I am a retail 5GM vet since UO's inception; I still miss it.

Then I mite ask if I could trade some gold back in for skill balls if you have that kind of thing !

Well otherwise I would save and spend wisely; get a small house and have fun on Demise.

I cant get into the game yet; I have to play catchup; msg me if I won - tks !

Oh yeah, I might help on events for a few occasions...

Tks!

Markis (Sir Lucian in Vent !!!):cool:

DjWoodz

Wanderer

Sintoo;516270 said:
Post yer design lad! If I like it'll help ye raise yer funds!
But if it's a blocky curse of damnation then may Ulmetrich save ye!
For I will 'ave no part in such contraptions.

heres my design :
first floor : shop
second floor : duel area
3 & 4 floor : library

Attachments

• 3RD fLoor.jpg
    3RD fLoor.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 67
  • duel area.jpg
    duel area.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Shop floor.jpg
    Shop floor.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 65
  • Roof.jpg
    Roof.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 67

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

MadeinQuebec...

I am still amazed at what you have acquired over the short course of time you've been here on Demise. You and I joined around the same time, and you are doing very well for yourself!

Basically, I just want to say that if you are looking to give the gold out to someone who would genuinely appreciate it, and use it for the betterment of the shard, you could consider donating it to me. I have one good character, and he's got a decent suit, but the other two complete characters I have are very insufficiently geared. That, if it matters to you in this decision, is what I would do with some of the gold, for myself.

I spend my time on Demise frequenting Ilshenar, or trying to find somebody to show me the ropes in Gauntlet while I cavort around Doom. haha I'm always the first guy to run up and res you if you've had an unlucky swarm of baddies take you down, and the first guy to throw you a heal right when you need it, even if I don't know you. I'm a sucker for helping out those who are new to the shard, and enjoy helping suit up a new player and taking them out for some adventures.

I don't know exactly when you were going to be picking your two people, or if you've done it already, but thanks for taking the time to read this. Even if I'm not the one chosen, it would be cool if you'd consider showing me the ropes in Gauntlet... as I'm assuming you are well-versed in that area, seeing your swift rise to prominence on this shard. :) That would be just as generous of a prize, to me.

Anyway, thanks for reading this, hope I hear from you soon.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

Haha, I totally missed it. I went back a couple pages and saw that there was a deadline, and the winners were already picked.

Right on, you're doing some cool stuff for the shard, so keep it up. Good to see some good things like this going on.

PM me for some adventuring if you want to anyway. Laaater.

TheMonk

Wanderer

Because I'm a returning player after 10 years and I've brought 2 friends back with me so far. I'm about 14 days old on Demise, friends are 7, and I have 2 more friends starting soon. Alot of mouths to feed and 5 new players for the shard. It's been a hassle being new and making as much gold as I can to help 4 others out.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Reminder:

This thread is over and I will not be giving more millions on this thread.

Look in the event section for the next time where everyone, regardless of skills, will have a chance to earn some money!

Lapplander

Wanderer

I know im 2 late but I would still like to give at least one good reason..

Im 2 lazy to work IRL, im also to lazy for work ingame 8)