UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why should I give you 1 mil?

Re: Why should I give you 1 mil?

MadeInQuebec;516105 said:
Application ends in 30 min @ 4:00 PM EST

After which I'll review them and make my picks.

Mine already lost because i didnt knew you were planning on quiting and i dont like hybrid too much because it misses many things Demise has except free pvp areas...

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ilithen Dryke;516108 said:
Mine already lost because i didnt knew you were planning on quiting and i dont like hybrid too much because it misses many things Demise has except free pvp areas...

You dont have to like hybrid for you to win ;)

Anyway I'll see :D

MadeInQuebec

It's over, I will only pick from the above. If you post anymore it will not be considered

MadeInQuebec

dracart;515936 said:
because i'll give you back 2 for your 1 mil instantly.

I am so curious to know how true you are to your words, therefore you have been selected as my first winnner!

magic752;515969 said:
There is absolutely no sane reason for you to give me one million :)

Exactly! So you shall receive!

I will PM you a little later tonight, in 3 hours from now or so for delivery. Congratulation, thanks everyone for posting in!

To those who were not selected, don't worry! There will be plenty more GP's to come!

MadeInQuebec;516132 said:
I am so curious to know how true you are to your words, therefore you have been selected as my first winnner!

I will PM you a little later tonight, in 3 hours from now or so for delivery. Congratulation, thanks everyone for posting in!

To those who were not selected, don't worry! There will be plenty more GP's to come!

Exactly but this was the easier.

Belldandy

Sorceror

if i were given a million gold i would probably decorate and build a beautiful house and give it to a new player ^.^ like i did for blase a while back that way we have more happy players skittering about to play with

i know im late but thats what i would do :)

magic752

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;516132 said:

Thank you very much :)
It will be great, because i have started on this shard just two days ago and this will help me a lot in settling.

Achri

Wanderer

Too bad :/
My pick was I am your father, Luke. That gave me a good laugh

Sundoom

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;516026 said:
Being item based did played in my decision. Mainly because I am mostly a trader and trying to figure out the correct pricing formula has given me headaches, and I've given up on trying to figure all that out.

The other things is that I miss my crew on hybrid too much and I cannot play UO without them :)

If those roleplayers steps up and identify themselves in this thread, I will take that into consideration :)

Look in Ye Old Tavern.

There's the roleplayers.

Devo

Sorceror

because my balance says 20000 when 1,020,000 looks a lot better sitting at Luna

MadeInQuebec

MrBrightside;516189 said:
because my name is red

Sup Luigi :)

I have no problem giving you a mil on Demise if you want one. Although I doubt you'll have much use out of it :D