UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why are people bound to be harsh?

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: Why are people bound to be harsh?

Mister Dank;670084 said:
Still mad I put Superman face down in a cabbage patch?

Stop caring.

or when julio beat u down 2 times in a row.

yeah stop caring.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Mister Dank;670088 said:
keep altering reality chump

bile seen it, ohen seen it.

Pathetic, you need to get back to reality and let everyone know your really not emotionally crippled but in your mindstate you are.

Mister Dank

Knight

Reefer!;670090 said:
bile seen it, ohen seen it.

Pathetic, you need to get back to reality and let everyone know your really not emotionally crippled but in your mindstate you are.

You died multiple times, beat me twice, lost three more, then cried that you had to log out and died a forth time, running away and begging for mercy.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Mister Dank;670096 said:
You died multiple times, beat me twice, lost three more, then cried that you had to log out and died a forth time, running away and begging for mercy.

Someone is in denial... it's ok... i geuss i shouldn't let anyone know you refused to duel me last nite, this was your excues if i had 30 ping i would duel you.. stop being such a coward.

Blacula

Knight

I have an idea:

1. RPV duels.
2. Attach them to forum posts.
3. PM me the links.

Lucifall

Knight

Mister Dank;670096 said:

No offense, but I believe this more than any other version.

I still say people should record .rpvs tho. :<

Bile;669815 said:
Basing your decisions around someone else's.. pathetic.
No, it's a simple matter of logic; you can't stop what hasn't started yet, so I can't stop caring when I haven't started. I'll start momentarily caring for a moment in those conditions, and then instantly remember what's the deal, and stop caring. ;)

Bile

Knight

Nottheking;670846 said:
No, it's a simple matter of logic; you can't stop what hasn't started yet, so I can't stop caring when I haven't started. I'll start momentarily caring for a moment in those conditions, and then instantly remember what's the deal, and stop caring. ;)

Thanks.

Howl

Sorceror

silvertiger;669497 said:
I have been watching, forums and ingame, people seem to be harsh in the view of the public, but when you meet them at their house on demise or when you pm them they seem to soften up a bit. So is it indeed that people must retain a reptutation or is it something else?

Now I know the idiots on the block are gonna eat this up, but seriously. Is there anyone there who knows the answer? Is anyone able to soften up and answer why you must retain a reputation? Or is anyone out there able to soften up and answer why this transformation occurs?:D

In-group out-group mentality and competition. There's (usually) none of that when sending PMs, or when hanging out in someone's house.

Kiluad

Sorceror

silvertiger;669497 said:
I have been watching, forums and ingame, people seem to be harsh in the view of the public, but when you meet them at their house on demise or when you pm them they seem to soften up a bit. So is it indeed that people must retain a reptutation or is it something else?

Now I know the idiots on the block are gonna eat this up, but seriously. Is there anyone there who knows the answer? Is anyone able to soften up and answer why you must retain a reputation? Or is anyone out there able to soften up and answer why this transformation occurs?:D

being yourself and opening up leaves you vulnerable, it gives people an oppertunity to hurt you, when you see people being harsh, which is bound to happen when places are full of people from different cultures, you start hiding yourself a bit for self preservation. That turns into a more humours outlook on people being made fun of, we always see life through our own eyes, so we the majority invision everyone else as somewhat closed off, which means innapropriet jokes work, as a closed off person has thick skin.

it's a propetual problem that can get out of hand fast. I suggest just to take the hurt and be yourself, when people realize someone is actually exposing themselves and risking their feelings, they will generally stand in their corner and back them up for support. human is as human does, just don't dwell on hurt feelings too long, or you could turn a whole group into anti-real mode. no one wants to log onto a drama fest, if its their drama being fested upon.