UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why are people bound to be harsh?

eve-demise

Sorceror
Re: Why are people bound to be harsh?

Gisela;669856 said:
It was meant to be in his defense. :eek:

Lots of people make phonetic typos due to the fact that they speak the second (third, fourth) language more often than they read it or write it.

I am really sorry I offended you guys.

Im sorry if it irratated me but i've been seing this all to many times i got banned cause I personally attcked someone but ppl laught at my nationality and everything is cool but anyways i'll go cool down.
I appaulize however you right it

silvertiger

Knight

I didn't know either. See I wouldn't correct Eve's typing, because it's really cluttered with bad english spelling. Since Kephren types near perfect english figured I could make him look even more american. Now that I see americans are so offensive I think I will go back to talking in my old English style aka Southern style.:D The thing is americans correct everyone on speaking english, including other americans. Ain't our fault we're selfish. Kin folk brought us up that way.:D Truly if anyone had the right to correct english it would be those from England. After all they made up the language.:D

Phelon

Knight

Nottheking;669806 said:
No, that's FRENCH Canadian. Canadians say it like "It is losers, eh?"

How about hoser? I mean, everything I need to know about Canada I learned from Strange Brew.

I actually think Canada rocks and have been there several times :)

silvertiger;669869 said:
Truly if anyone had the right to correct english it would be those from England. After all they made up the language.:D

I am from England and i cant even speal or speik the language ;):eek:

Blacula

Knight

Lucifall;669575 said:
My case:
- People being ignorant and not listening reduced my patience by a lot.

My case: I roleplay an angry racist on UO.

silvertiger;669869 said:
Truly if anyone had the right to correct english it would be those from England. After all they made up the language.:D

Actually, there is something called linguistic variation. It is the fact that languages are always open to changes, because it isnt something complete and perfect. It evolves as it needs to.

IF there was the correct language, immutable, we'd all be speaking Latin, Ancient Greek, ancient southwestern Asian and ancient Nordic languages.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

I think if most people could they would behave much the same way in the same situation as they play in their games.

But as for the forums are concerned. Try to lighten up. Written word is not often without context. Thus a flame war rages now and again over something as silly a question "Who likes fuzzy bunnies?"

Blacula

Knight

"Stop wanting to care" doesn't make any sense mang.... just say "Hi" next time :)

Reefer!

Wanderer

Blacula;670055 said:
"Stop wanting to care" doesn't make any sense mang.... just say "Hi" next time :)

im high on life, can you come to the rescue?