UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why are mosters so fucken pathedic and spawns eat fucken ass?

Bloodstone

Wanderer
Re: why are mosters so fucken pathedic and spawns eat fucken ass?

Static Loader, atleast now your talking calmly, instead of all raged lol.

hes got a point though, spawns are F'ed up. Like on fire island theres these ruins that have cobwebs and spider cocoons all around it..........but no dread spawn......real genious there.

Bloodstone

Wanderer

if they had to put the right monster at every single spawn that has deco, then daaaamn. Theyd be at work for like a year. I say anyone who thinks the shard is wrong, make a list, and then they can fill in a spot at the end of your little lists asking for an ammount of RL money. Pay them to make your changes, cause otherwise, I dont think theres a reason for them to even care. Spawns are fine.

Bloodstone said:
if they had to put the right monster at every single spawn that has deco, then daaaamn. Theyd be at work for like a year. I say anyone who thinks the shard is wrong, make a list, and then they can fill in a spot at the end of your little lists asking for an ammount of RL money. Pay them to make your changes, cause otherwise, I dont think theres a reason for them to even care. Spawns are fine.

When they made those deco places, they should have been put there then.

Bloodstone

Wanderer

I will pay you to walk from one side of the shard to the other and then back 10 times marking runes and making a list of the spots where theres deco and no monsters, or wrong monsters.

Cause seriously, Ive been playing UO for years, and sometimes I come across stuff Ive never come across before.

The lands are far and wide. Noone has that kind of attention span and endurance of the eyes.

I have already donated lots to the server.

Also my server has a complete osi replicate spawn. All I need to do is export my spawner locations with all my spawner info, and get them to inport it and its done.

No hassle.

Bloodstone

Wanderer

hell if its that easy, page up the GMs, send em the info, and stop with the hating on the shard.

twobit2354

Sorceror

Static Loader said:
Why do monsters look like fucken cunts walking around and spinning when you hide... why is half the spawns HALF ASSED with a billion or none of a monster? WHY THE FUCK does inviso not work... oh wait thats cause the tags are never cleared.

FUCKEN pathedic ass spawn system. I give it 2 thumbs and 2 toes down.

Why is it so bad? Was it meant to be on purpose? if so, who was the dumb ass?

Shoot yourself

jerger

Wanderer

the only spawn problems i've seen on this server are ... lack of spawn (creating hotspots from overpopulation of hunting, so we don't have enough hunting grounds to meet player base demands. that is why many want expansions) or the simplicity of spawns.

you can find 10 wisps, mark runes... and go find the same 10 wisps for the next 3 years. in fact, if you want to make easy gold... mark 10 runes for 10 wisps, kill them every 7-8 minutes, and make 7k in that time. about 40k+ an hour

sodomizer

Wanderer

I agree, the spawing is terrible compared to osi, but runuo has alot of dissadvantages they have to work arround. Its only hosted on 1 machine, so theres less ability to crunch raw data. So the spawn is kinda retarded, but its much better than sphere. The only thing that I think looks really bad is when there spinning arround in a circle like there some retarded animal on a coke binge.

champmark

Sorceror

In my opinion places are underspawned quite a bit, but if you look at the item count, and npcs and such there is quite a bit. I mean Orge Lords is way underspawned, and the timing between spawns is way to long. But the staff on this shard is really great, so you win you lose some times. And look at it, there is so many people to please? I mean they have over 20 thousand accounts, that's a lot of people to please. If you wanted to make some money go to the poker table, I make way more then I do hunting.

Just because you donated doesn't mean you deserve anything in return. So if you donated a thousand dollars, it was out of the Kindness of your heart... ~ Just a question, when was your last monthly bill, and how much did it cost to play here?

jerger

Wanderer

0.o

i think some of us whom appreciate the server, still want to share positive opinions to increasing the fun factor. adding territories should not be a reasong to like/dislike the staff, simply because you can choose not to go to them.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

If you invis a nightmare or dragon/drake can still target you with their fireball.. that even happends on osi. It's because you invised when he was breathing the fire.. also explosion is a good example.. the delay alone. Or if you invis when a monster casts a spell on you and the damage is delayed and hits you when you hide. Just TAB out when your hidden.

And the reason why monsters do less damage to other monsters is because they have a naturaul armor rating.. mares have 60 and dragons are 65 I beleive. Wear a full suit of hardening leather with a +2 armor Cloak/Robe. You will be at 40 - 42. Let a dragon hit you.. only does about 10 damage or so.

Explained plain and simple.