UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why are mosters so fucken pathedic and spawns eat fucken ass?

why are mosters so fucken pathedic and spawns eat fucken ass?

Why do monsters look like fucken cunts walking around and spinning when you hide... why is half the spawns HALF ASSED with a billion or none of a monster? WHY THE FUCK does inviso not work... oh wait thats cause the tags are never cleared.

FUCKEN pathedic ass spawn system. I give it 2 thumbs and 2 toes down.

Why is it so bad? Was it meant to be on purpose? if so, who was the dumb ass?

Re: why are mosters so fucken pathedic and spawns eat fucken ass?

If you have a problem with it don't hunt monsters... I don't see anyone else bitching.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Static Loader said:
who was the dumb ass?
I dunno probably the same dude who created runuo so people like you can go around and plague all the shards.

Adian

Wanderer

Static Loader said:
Why do monsters look like fucken cunts walking around and spinning when you hide... why is half the spawns HALF ASSED with a billion or none of a monster? WHY THE FUCK does inviso not work... oh wait thats cause the tags are never cleared.

You have quite the language, sir.

sunfiregt

Wanderer

This post sumed up in lamens terms:

Omg i tried to cast invis on myself but the monsters omgkerpwned me and now im upset. Please tell me why i lose so much. *cries*

Static Loader said:

Because you touch yourself at night.

ROFL OWNED IRL!!!!!!!

Sigler

Sorceror

x88kaosking88x said:

ROFL OWNED IRL!!!!!!!

Did you just make a flame and then pat your self on the back for it?

Sigler said:
Did you just make a flame and then pat your self on the back for it?
OMGZ, I think I did...I thought it was funny as fuck, and lil nubber there prolly does so stfu and agree.
lol

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

General Questions
This forum is for all of our new and existing players. This forum is where you can ask questions without getting flamed. Absolutely no flaming here!

That is for the thread starter too.

Bloodstone

Wanderer

Static Loader said:

I think you need to calm down. Relax. Breathe. Ok, now none of that stuff is wrong. Spawns are fine. Perfectly fine.

Monsters walk around like "cunts" because theyre not real, theyre make believe, they have nowhere to go.

Take a deep breath, tell yourself everything you lost didnt matter, and tomorrow hunting will be easy. Right now your too fired up to hunt, looket your post, your raged as all hell. Just Breathe kiddo.

P.S. The word you were looking for was "Pathetic Spawn" Pathetic. Not Pathedic.

I hope by your in-ability to reply you have not only calmed down and changed your train of thought, but also gotten back to playing a care free game that we are allowed to play for free on UOGs # 1 Shard.

Say Thank You to the nice Admins for not banning you and your accounts for your little outburst, and for them letting you play on their shard. Then get back to casting invis and all that.

x88kaosking88x said:

ROFL OWNED IRL!!!!!!!

I hate to think this guys is older than me...I also greatly appreciate the fact he got banned .

[whine]I cant run 8 tiles and hit my invis self macro and I dont carry pots which means I keep getting killed by drakes NOT because I'm an idiot, oh no, but because everything in UO is wrong! I demand change! I want the mobs to drop dead at my feet, give me their loot and send a 18 year old blonde round to my house as the sun is rising to wake me up with head[/whine]

I love noobies who dont know anything.

EVERYONE should code a runuo shard so they can atleast talk with some proof and experience.

Anyways... run and hit inviso? ya. well if you played this you would know inviso is useless to monsters because there combat tags are never cleared and mage casting ones will always have a delayed cast and see you anyways, and when your hidden 8 spaces from them, as soon as you come out your retargeted. So what the hell would invisibilty do?

Also these are what I hate.

I hate how monsters dont wander around, I hate how they always see you, I hate how invisibility doesn't work like on any other good shard let alone like OSI. I hate how monsters deal less then 10 damage to each other but deal normal damage to players. I hate how there is no monster spawns or wilderness spawns. I hate how there is 15 mummies in one spot that no one ever hunts in, yet any other spot where people are you have to wait a hour for one mob to spawn. I hate how spells are AoS and melee combat isn't. I hate how armor once past 40 absorbes EVERYTHING. Dragons are suppose to deal more damage then 2 to a dexer. Kinda sad how dexers are now more powerful then tamers or bards in pvm, which limits half the classes in UO to being unless and forces everyone to play a dexer or a mage. I hate how I cant even farm for gold and be a PK target because pvm is so half assed. Thats right, I would rather fight spawn and have someone come pk me because thats fun, trying to play with monsters who dont have to follow any rules and are coded to be unfair to players isn't fun. So thats why im bitching. Its a shame how a shard like this can have so many players and yet be half assed coded.

Static Loader said:
I love noobies who dont know anything.
Anyways... run and hit inviso? ya. well if you played this you would know inviso is useless to monsters because there combat tags are never cleared and mage casting ones will always have a delayed cast and see you anyways, and when your hidden 8 spaces from them, as soon as you come out your retargeted. So what the hell would invisibilty do?

Tamer."All Kill".Invis self.Pet draws aggro.Stand round contemplating navel.Collect loot.Rinse repeat.

What about the 2 drakes who spawn around you or what about when the dragon casts a spell on you and still sees you?

You speak of the perfect situation which never happens unless your fighting one dragon in a lone area with a slow respawn rate.

No, been to Destard near the Shadow Wyrm? Well it works just fine for me there (and everywhere else with multiple spawn). In the situation you describe if I was to invis again for the drakes my White Wyrm and Mare would still have drawn the aggro. If you doubt it, go and try it. Try it on an Orc Brute spawning lords too, the pet(s) will once again draw all the aggro.

If a dragon casts on me? Well thats why I have hiding instead of Peacing, Always good to have a back up plan.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Static Loader said:
What about the 2 drakes who spawn around you or what about when the dragon casts a spell on you and still sees you?

You speak of the perfect situation which never happens unless your fighting one dragon in a lone area with a slow respawn rate.

then u will die unless ur no noob