UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos best tank mage?

I definitely agree you should probably switch over to something less advanced like a tank mage.

Might help get a few W's under your belt
you don't like to fight me on a alchy stun, i dont even wanna bully you anymore. when u feel u can beat me, come 1v1 me. care to go?

Nesurit

Sorceror
░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
░░░▀▀▄░Forum warrior░▄ ▄▄▄▀░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[FONT=Motiva Sans, arial, tahoma]Okay . close this thread[/FONT]

░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
░░░▀▀▄░Forum warrior░▄ ▄▄▄▀░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[FONT=Motiva Sans, arial, tahoma]Okay . close this thread[/FONT]
Why you quit fighting me lol? Don't have enough people on bud?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you don't like to fight me on a alchy stun, i dont even wanna bully you anymore. when u feel u can beat me, come 1v1 me. care to go?

Sorry I got tired of taking all your money and all your wands

Figured it would just be easier to give them to me and save you self the embarrassment

I take it we are leaving this at a verbal agreement?

How do I know you will follow through and actually give me your wands?
i know how much you'd love stuff just handed to ya, free wins and all. but that aint me.. come earn it, that's what ur scared of.

don't know why you wouldn't want a little bit of action on a dead ass shard, oh wait i know why you don't!! duuuur.

If people would come back, I'd have plenty of ppl to play with..they just don't want to play a dead server. U just avoid 1v1s at all costs!! ;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If people would come back, I'd have plenty of ppl to play with..they just don't want to play a dead server. U just avoid 1v1s at all costs!! ;)

We have a 4 or 5 man group that will login anytime there is action.
But anytime we do there is nobody

You heavy monk and azreal Josh and maybe nelson?

That's 6 people. I bet you can get at least 3-4 of them to login if not all if there was a group to fight

No sense in it to fight you guys, u die and u will log off. U aren't fun to fight, too scared. We will wait till more people log onto the shard.but im down for 1v1's. You ain't;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No sense in it to fight you guys, u die and u will log off. U aren't fun to fight, too scared. We will wait till more people log onto the shard.but im down for 1v1's. You ain't;)

Have you actually won a group fight against us?

What fantasy world are you living in?

You know how many times we have had to message Josh "did rug burnt rage log?"