UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos best tank mage?

crikey

Sorceror
Let the trash talking roll.
Trick question.

Every tank mage Ive ever encountered on Hybrid were complete wastemen and easy to defeat.
Out of any template out there, these were always easiest to defeat. Their lack of defensive wrestling, their shitty leather armor they wear for meditation, plus the fact I fight using 57AR against their weapon make them easy against my alchy dexxers.
Maybe I just never fought one with skill? Who knows. Dont think there ever was one....

Hopefully the addition of instant swing in the duel pits explodes in popularity, and this is implemented into the rest of combat.
I think it would appeal to a vast amount of players who have never been interested with the alchemy skill.

This template is very underpowered right now. It needs a powerup!!
A diversity in templates field fighting is a good thing, and right now, competitively, nobody is rocking the tank mage due to their glaring weaknesses.

Hybrid: make tanks great again! I have an extra swords alchy that I would love to convert into a tank mage (if it ever becomes worth it)

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Trick question.

Every tank mage Ive ever encountered on Hybrid were complete wastemen and easy to defeat.
Out of any template out there, these were always easiest to defeat. Their lack of defensive wrestling, their shitty leather armor they wear for meditation, plus the fact I fight using 57AR against their weapon make them easy against my alchy dexxers.
Maybe I just never fought one with skill? Who knows. Dont think there ever was one....

Hopefully the addition of instant swing in the duel pits explodes in popularity, and this is implemented into the rest of combat.
I think it would appeal to a vast amount of players who have never been interested with the alchemy skill.

This template is very underpowered right now. It needs a powerup!!
A diversity in templates field fighting is a good thing, and right now, competitively, nobody is rocking the tank mage due to their glaring weaknesses.

Hybrid: make tanks great again! I have an extra swords alchy that I would love to convert into a tank mage (if it ever becomes worth it)
New duel rules instahit bro.

crikey

Sorceror
Uonewbs, @bakeddaily1. Is an OG on this server

Whether or not he still has his skills from a billion years ago doesnt matter to me. I cant help but respect old birds like him who have stuck around ;)

Newbs, Im surenyou are just talking the way you are just to try to provoke him to fight you.
If you tone it down a notch I bet more people will play with you. Just a thought :)

crikey

Sorceror
New duel rules instahit bro.
Yeah, but duels are duels

Field action is where its at ;)

I got an IDEA.
@Montana. @Suzy. @Seer Duncan. @Frank. @Oenomaus
Tommorow during server wars, is it at all possible to implement instant swing/hit and all that jazz into swrver wars? Hand out skill/stat balls as well as valorite halberds?

It would be the perfect opportunity to test it out, without causing any damage :)
If nothing else, itd be really fun! @DragonSlayer69r. And @Code Blue. Might cream themselvea with joy XD

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Yeah, but duels are duels

Field action is where its at ;)

I got an IDEA.
@Montana. @Suzy. @Seer Duncan. @Frank. @Oenomaus
Tommorow during server wars, is it at all possible to implement instant swing/hit and all that jazz into swrver wars? Hand out skill/stat balls as well as valorite halberds?

It would be the perfect opportunity to test it out, without causing any damage :)
If nothing else, itd be really fun! @DragonSlayer69r. And @Code Blue. Might cream themselvea with joy XD
That's a great idea to test.It will swing Ppl away from purples .Maybe it will be more balanced instead of mage based.

crikey

Sorceror
That's a great idea to test.It will swing Ppl away from purples .Maybe it will be more balanced instead of mage based.
Exactly my point. Thanks for writing that simple instead of the stupid 3page book I wrote :)

Perhaps also @Montana could start hosting his tournaments, ctfs, etc with the instawacks?

Maybe host a tournament with instaswing/hit enabled, with purple potions disabled. Thay would be interesting :)

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Exactly my point. Thanks for writing that simple instead of the stupid 3page book I wrote :)

Perhaps also @Montana could start hosting his tournaments, ctfs, etc with the instawacks?

Maybe host a tournament with instaswing/hit enabled, with purple potions disabled. Thay would be interesting :)
I'm trying to get a few brother's from old skool to come in on a tourney waiting on responses.

crikey

Sorceror
Oh you were in that oldschool baja guild? Way before my time

I believe there is a statue standing in your honor west of valhalla ;)

Get them dudes together and smack some reapect into these new fish!
I will be running on a random scrub blue watching the action, because I am bad at Ultima Online :)
Hip hiiip HOORAYYYUUUUUU!!!!!!#!!!

crikey

Sorceror
Hey now, hey....

Now Im curious. What are the player names of the old school baja warriors you are awaiting contact from?

Oh, and what is your pvp characters name?

I kinda want to do a quick search and get a little history lesson in

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Hey now, hey....

Now Im curious. What are the player names of the old school baja warriors you are awaiting contact from?

Oh, and what is your pvp characters name?

I kinda want to do a quick search and get a little history lesson in
Damn kracka this isn't history class.But I'm Pokesmot and have a few double vision chars myself or alot of us did we invented cloning here. But I've been trying and half way succeeded in contacting white she devil David Gilmore and The original dv.Trying to get Ppl to dl uo again...