UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Whom, pray tell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: Who would you want as your PVP partner?

PinkTeletubbie;1936861 said:
lol Red Teletubbie is a ginger idiot. pic for forums? nice try though. and i watched him massacre you everytime you pvp him. so i wouldn't be talkin shit about gingers when you get merced by one. hes at least 5 times better then you and even that doesn't say a lot. so your worse than a daywalker, carrot top runs your shit.

rofl, i have pvp'd him alot huh? from what i hear i pvp at my house, and get merced, tbh, Amish-Ned is a peace tamer that rarely dies and even more rare is anywhere there is pvp, so learn what the hell you are talking about anyone who knows me thinks youre an idiot just like I do. Spew more bullshit please

kdivers

Knight

PinkTeletubbie;1936861 said:
Hello, I'm an antisocial ginger and I nerdrage and attempt to condescend on the internet.

thats pretty much what i just read

Kdivers lmaoo. i just clicked your profile and almost shit my pants laughing. you look like such a fucking looser and anyone who was to click your profile would realize your uglier and more discusting then any ginger ive ever seen. obviously you dont know shit either cause your just backin amish ned whos fucking stupid and thinks all the teletubbies are the same person. and if you could read with those big fucking glasses of yours you'd see ive been shit talking nerds like amish ned who crys irl when he dies and plays hybrid 24/7. but you dont even count cause your just shitt. i play like twice a week maybe and still would ruin you at like 575 ping. so whipe that shit eating grin off your goggly eyed mother fuckin nerdy little face and go earn some reputation other than on forums.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/image.php?u=50130&dateline=1172692101&type=profile <<<<< discusting

Fez_

Knight

learn to insert images
and then post your pic please :)

kdivers

Knight

PinkTeletubbie;1937686 said:
Kdivers lmaoo. i just clicked your profile and almost shit my pants laughing. you look like such a fucking looser and anyone who was to click your profile would realize your uglier and more discusting then any ginger ive ever seen. obviously you dont know shit either cause your just backin amish ned whos fucking stupid and thinks all the teletubbies are the same person. and if you could read with those big fucking glasses of yours you'd see ive been shit talking nerds like amish ned who crys irl when he dies and plays hybrid 24/7. but you dont even count cause your just shitt. i play like twice a week maybe and still would ruin you at like 575 ping. so whipe that shit eating grin off your goggly eyed mother fuckin nerdy little face and go earn some reputation other than on forums.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/image.php?u=50130&dateline=1172692101&type=profile <<<<< discusting

a. learn to spell disgusting
b. i got my rep ingame before forums
c. im sure you could destroy a miner 1v1
d. your nerdraging and failing insults made me chuckle

and apparently my insults didnt fail if you took the time to look at a picture of me and make a post of that magnitude.

and tell me, whats more nerdy? a person who acts like hes the shit on the internet or someone who just fools around...

a person who has 4,536 posts on forums and thinks hes the shit when know one knows who he is. anyone who has looked over my posts would know i'm not pretending to be something i'm not. nor do i think i'm the shit. i'm just stating that you and amish ned probably suck each others dicks daily :/

Fez_

Knight

PinkTeletubbie;1938143 said:
a person who has 4,536 posts on forums and thinks hes the shit when know one knows who he is. anyone who has looked over my posts would know i'm not pretending to be something i'm not. nor do i think i'm the shit. i'm just stating that you and amish ned probably suck each others dicks daily :/

when can we expect your picture?

nothin to really look forward to, i don't look like a fuckin nerd if thats what your hoping, and i'm not gay enough to post my picture on a fucking video game forum.

Fez_

Knight

PinkTeletubbie;1938153 said:
nothin to really look forward to, i don't look like a fuckin nerd if thats what your hoping, and i'm not gay enough to post my picture on a fucking video game forum.

Just gay enough to act like your the big cheese on said game

gay enough to comment on a man's appearance

gay enough to choose to be called a teletubby

pretty gay to me... wouldn't really add to your homosexual reputation if you ask me

Fez_

Knight

PinkTeletubbie;1938168 said:
lollll. your so gay. your offended and i havent said shit about you and your gay lobster shit

what? do you just type as you think and not actually read what you've written?

how could i be offended? and why would i care if you said shit about a lobster?

well first off your fucking stupid, cause nothing in this thread or anywhere has had anything to do with you but for some reason you feel like you should be apart of it. where in this thread have i ever addressed you ? so obviously you got beef with me cause i'm dissing up your boyfriend. so go find another thread to unleash your self anger in. oh yeah i just owned you in poker tables aswell. thx for the 500k bitch.