UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Whom, pray tell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darc Abyss

Sorceror
Re: Who would you want as your PVP partner?

epinephrine;1934494 said:

your so cute

i think we are all forgetting that none of these people are any good...all they do is abuse forums

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

King Pestilence;1935020 said:
i think we are all forgetting that none of these people are any good...all they do is abuse forums
Exactly the point of this thread....

Altought Amish is actually pretty good, I know that first hand.

Fez_

Knight

7x for accounts?

Sprint-

Wanderer

1) that's the point of the thread

2) you suck

Tessa, as long as she was wearing that sexy halloween custome on that she wore a few years back and talks dirty to me in vent as we pee vee peeeeeeeeee

teh pantsman

Wanderer

LOL HOW BOUT NONE OF THESE FUCKING LOSERS, FUCK ALL OF YOU BANKSITTING WORTHLESS IDIOTS

amish_ned

Sorceror

teh pantsman;1935874 said:
LOL HOW BOUT NONE OF THESE FUCKING LOSERS, FUCK ALL OF YOU BANKSITTING WORTHLESS IDIOTS

next time you find me banksitting, come up to me and ill give you 60k, 4th post and you know anything? how about wait til your balls drop and get off your moms tit, then come talk shit.

Pinkteletubby, you worthless Ginger kid, im sorry the other kids dont like you, im sorry that you were picked on your whole life, But i have a solution, down the road not across the street.

lol get your facts straight dumb fuck. i aint ginger. and last time i checked i was slaughtering you on your frontdoorstep. 1v2. what your gank cant get heals? shows what kinda teammate you'd be. i dont even know how your in this poll.

wkstrm

Lord

DragonSlayer69r, Rec, sanchen
I wonder why these people voted for me. ;)

lol Red Teletubbie is a ginger idiot. pic for forums? nice try though. and i watched him massacre you everytime you pvp him. so i wouldn't be talkin shit about gingers when you get merced by one. hes at least 5 times better then you and even that doesn't say a lot. so your worse than a daywalker, carrot top runs your shit.