UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would win in a fight?!? Post your own matchups for us to discuss!

Maharajji

Sorceror
(FEDOR VLADIMIROVICH EMELIANENKO)​
TAGLINE: BOTH MEN ARE FED UP AND HAVE DECIDED TO THROW DOWN

crikey

Sorceror
Well....I'd probably have to give this one to ol Bilbo. He can put on his magical ring, turn invisible, and attack Zach Bagans at will. Zach would be suck tryingi to get his bogus ghost hunting equipment to work, all the while shouting into the dark "IS THERE SOMEONEO THERE!?!?!? MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN!"
Meanwhile, Bilbo is in invisible mode, lining up a dagger to his heart for the kill shot

Maharajji

Sorceror
Well....I'd probably have to give this one to ol Bilbo. He can put on his magical ring, turn invisible, and attack Zach Bagans at will. Zach would be suck tryingi to get his bogus ghost hunting equipment to work, all the while shouting into the dark "IS THERE SOMEONEO THERE!?!?!? MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN!"
Meanwhile, Bilbo is in invisible mode, lining up a dagger to his heart for the kill shot
hahaahahahh

Uomvp

Knight
Hell with all them. I'll put chuck norris vs. everyone and watch him round kick some heads off. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures chuck norris allowed to live.

crikey

Sorceror
Nothing can kill GOD....the lord gives, and the lord takes away. No contest. God eliminates Godzilla from the safety of heaven, all the while Godzilla is stuck running around earth stomping oomies.
Hell with all them. I'll put chuck norris vs. everyone and watch him round kick some heads off. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures chuck norris allowed to live.
Bruce Lee destroys Chuck Norris, whil both are in their prime, and is still dancing around at thte end (although it was a good fight)

SavvyT

Sorceror
Brian since he can use baseball bats, guns, etc. Scooby is just a regular dog

Lori since she knows how to handle a gun. Sarah is just a doctor.
Brian is a good bet, However im not sure about Lori. she lives in a zombie apocalpyse witch has surely toughened her up but she has no gun training as far as we know, shes also pretty stupid as well as pregnant
Sarah however is a doctor (She should know human vital points/anatomy) at a prison, she is a decent fighter and has been through alot of shit