UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would win in a fight?!? Post your own matchups for us to discuss!

crikey

Sorceror
Post a fantasy death duel, and let us choose who would win! I'll start off with a few first:

1) Helen Keller, with duel wield uzis, vs William Wallace

2) the Predator(without using his suicide nuke detonation) vs the cloverfield monster

3) Rick Grimes(walking dead) versus (from breaking bad) Tuco salamancas cousins, the assassins

4) Pee Wee Herman VS Micheal Jackson, in the year 1991

kdivers

Knight
Well, william wallace can shoot lighting bolts from his arse... So, he will def win. And I agree with white lotus.

I would like to see steven segal vs jackie chan

crikey

Sorceror
Well, william wallace can shoot lighting bolts from his arse... So, he will def win. And I agree with white lotus.

I would like to see steven segal vs jackie chan

ahh!

Steven segal VS jackie chan

I would say segal wins everytime. Jackie chan is more of a wacky stuntsman. Steve segal is the real deal, regardless of how fat he has gotten in his old age LoL

If it was a gunfight instead of a fistfight, steve segal would EASILY win. He is supposedly an superb marksman

crikey

Sorceror
lol yeah he can play a mean guitar ;)

I love martial arts and action movies, and have asked people inthe past to rank the following movie stars, in order of toughest to weakest in battle:

Bruce lee
Chuck Norris
Jean Claude van damne
Steven Segal
Jackie Chan
Jet Li
(insert X martial arts movie star here)

(this is how I would rank them ^. Not in who has the best movies, but who would win the most fights)

wkstrm

Lord
hahaha hell yeah!
Ivan Drago would totally mangle Bruce Lee in a boxing match

One of my all over favorite fighters is Chuck Lidell, but I wonder if he really stands a chance against old lady with handbag. I've seen her beat up both nazis and oter scum like it was nothing.

crikey

Sorceror
One of my all over favorite fighters is Chuck Lidell, but I wonder if he really stands a chance against old lady with handbag. I've seen her beat up both nazis and oter scum like it was nothing.

lmfao...noway that is real!

Ok how about this: The old lady from that picture, VERY PISSED OFF, armed with duel wield lightsabers, VS Shaka Zulu