UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best/favorite forum member!

GimpCent

Knight
How much did uogamers50 pay you to post for him? Paracelsus is always helpful in threads, is it retarded to applause that over someone bragging about ugly pixelaccumulation?

Oh also GimpCent, read the title, best/FAVORITE, has nothing to do with how he plays the game, it's who people like on the forum the most.

Edalon, you want to come south west of Moonglow. Because I don't need money but I am willing to pay you to mow my lawn. Disrespect is quite humble for all the shit people give him in retrospective. I can't think of a single newbie he has scammed but its his job to do what he does good or bad, sometimes pvpers killl new players as well. Shit happens, Mr Bank Killer.

Seven Jr, I can read... thank you. What I was saying "Best" doesn't = Favorite so if you are going to include "Best" this cannot be a vote thing. UoGamers/Disrespect, is very active on the forums, he has personally saved me alot of money over time. He is very smart and has mastered what he does as I said unlike 98% of the shard. He doesn't suck other peoples dick nor care what they think. Meaning he isnt a homosexual. In all reality he is also a better troll than Edalon because to be honest I don't even know who that kid is. If you this wasn't a high school president vote, disrespect would win. People hate what they can't be, give credit where credit is do. He is the best UO Merchant, wtf are you best at? He also plays other chars that 99% of the shard never will know is him. He uses the forums as a tool and most people use it make themselves feel better.

So go on with your high school president vote, it doesn't mean anything Best doesn't equal Favorite,
hence you fuckers got me 8 years of George Bush.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Edalon, you want to come south west of Moonglow. Because I don't need money but I am willing to pay you to mow my lawn. Disrespect is quite humble for all the shit people give him in retrospective. I can't think of a single newbie he has scammed but its his job to do what he does good or bad, sometimes pvpers killl new players as well. Shit happens, Mr Bank Killer.

Seven Jr, I can read... thank you. What I was saying "Best" doesn't = Favorite so if you are going to include "Best" this cannot be a vote thing. UoGamers/Disrespect, is very active on the forums, he has personally saved me alot of money over time. He is very smart and has mastered what he does as I said unlike 98% of the shard. He doesn't suck other peoples dick nor care what they think. Meaning he isnt a homosexual. In all reality he is also a better troll than Edalon because to be honest I don't even know who that kid is. If you this wasn't a high school president vote, disrespect would win. People hate what they can't be, give credit where credit is do. He is the best UO Merchant, wtf are you best at? He also plays other chars that 99% of the shard never will know is him. He uses the forums as a tool and most people use it make themselves feel better.

So go on with your high school president vote, it doesn't mean anything Best doesn't equal Favorite,
hence you fuckers got me 8 years of George Bush.

Yeah it would be the best of your favorites jackass, wanna keep going? The best of my favorites would be me since I would like very much to own a castle at least once, that being said Paracelus or however you say his name is the next best thing. UOGamers50 has not been active on the forums in weeks, Para has consistently not ONLY welcomed new players to the shard but has also offered time and time again to help them out and done it legitimately.

And with your comments I'm absolutely convinced now that you're UOGamers and in which case just need to seriously go fuck yourself. That man has NO friends and no one even likes him. He's the biggest piece of shit on this server because although you claim he helps newbs out, he also doesn't hesitate to scam them for their 1000gp starter money. So to you sir I say, fuck you, there is NO way he deserves to be given a castle, I hope he falls and lands on razor blades irl.

PS, I've been loving your font resizing lately, just goes to show how much you've been begging for attention lately. I used to have much respect for you but lately you've just taken a dive head first into a pile of shit.

While we're at it, everyone knows who Edalon is, don't kid yourself asshole.

PPS; LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!

GimpCent

Knight
LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!

Eh, you don't see it from the inside.... Nothing personal but publicity who is the best isn't really reality. You think if Disrespect quit the markets would flow as much as they do? He is the biggest reseller the shard has ever seen and he moves weight. Of course people are going to hate on him. Hes like oil we need him more than we need you, me, or pretty much anyone else. I am not saying I like him, but god bless him. Emotions aside, because we aren't barbie dolls... Disrespect wins​

Yeah it would be the best of your favorites jackass, wanna keep going? The best of my favorites would be me since I would like very much to own a castle at least once, that being said Paracelus or however you say his name is the next best thing. UOGamers50 has not been active on the forums in weeks, Para has consistently not ONLY welcomed new players to the shard but has also offered time and time again to help them out and done it legitimately.

And with your comments I'm absolutely convinced now that you're UOGamers and in which case just need to seriously go fuck yourself. That man has NO friends and no one even likes him. He's the biggest piece of shit on this server because although you claim he helps newbs out, he also doesn't hesitate to scam them for their 1000gp starter money. So to you sir I say, fuck you, there is NO way he deserves to be given a castle, I hope he falls and lands on razor blades irl.

PS, I've been loving your font resizing lately, just goes to show how much you've been begging for attention lately. I used to have much respect for you but lately you've just taken a dive head first into a pile of shit.

While we're at it, everyone knows who Edalon is, don't kid yourself asshole.

PPS; LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!

dont worry no matter what i would never give uogamers the castle. i wont even take that dumbass off ignore. nothing but a headache

GimpCent

Knight
dont worry no matter what i would never give uogamers the castle. i wont even take that dumbass off ignore. nothing but a headache

Still a vote contest isnt the best way to do it Alchy :), it goes against your pvp mindset at the core, basically your just saying "Hey Trammies, Free Castle" for the most sucked Trammie Cock

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror
u know what i think fuck that castle i alrdy know im the best forum poster

and fuck everyone who doesnt think so

and fuck u for reading this post

and fuck everyone who uses slang i dont like slang fuck that shit

GimpCent

Knight
u know what i think fuck that castle i alrdy know im the best forum poster

and fuck everyone who doesnt think so

and fuck u for reading this post

and fuck everyone who uses slang i dont like slang fuck that shit

I agree Willy is a smart cookie and he is a pvper, he is quite active as well and cares more than Jesus at times about pvp issues (not a bad thing)

If the shard had 10 more of this guy, it would be much better off

Best Forum Guys
WillyDaSquid
Dany Mortal
Myself
MadeinQuebec
Demented Jester
Chance/a legend
Disrespect
Adddicted
Tessa
Mico
Paracelus
Whiteshedevil
Celery
Brooklyn
Ryan
Kdrivers
Reign Flame
Flipper
Lord T
Mara

Those fuckers are forum game changers

Still a vote contest isnt the best way to do it Alchy :), it goes against your pvp mindset at the core, basically your just saying "Hey Trammies, Free Castle" for the most sucked Trammie Cock

well they dont have to be trammies. it could be someones favorite poster whether shit talking, helping, raging, comical, etc just because you are on the forums doesn't mean you are a trammie. if i was to vote i would vote for someone who keeps me coming back to the forums day after day. and that usually means in my case some shit talker/troll :)

GimpCent

Knight
well they dont have to be trammies. it could be someones favorite poster whether shit talking, helping, raging, comical, etc just because you are on the forums doesn't mean you are a trammie. if i was to vote i would vote for someone who keeps me coming back to the forums day after day. and that usually means in my case some shit talker/troll :)

Trammies outnumber us.... common sense will tell you where this will go. I personally dont need it, I could care less but don't give it to fuck stain. Fuck give it to Dany to hold on too I don't care just don't let it fall into the hands of the other side. They are nothing like us, they are a different fucking species. Hence we call them Trammies. Hate when things cross sides. Its like giving it too a Jap, its gone forever to be worthlessly used by some fat tramp stamp of a man or woman. This isnt geared towards Paralecus as I don't know much about him other than he helps new players and has a yew bank vendor. So calm down groupies.

Example I would blow your resources on new players, and allow them to use it to train. If you come back have it back I don't care.

SavvyT

Sorceror
I agree Willy is a smart cookie and he is a pvper, he is quite active as well and cares more than Jesus at times about pvp issues (not a bad thing)

If the shard had 10 more of this guy, it would be much better off

Best Forum Guys
WillyDaSquid
Dany Mortal
MYSELF
MadeinQuebec
Demented Jester
Chance/a legend
DISRESPECT
Adddicted
Tessa
Mico
Paracelus
Whiteshedevil
Celery
Brooklyn
RYAN
Kdrivers
Reign Flame
Flipper
Lord T
Mara

Those fuckers are forum game changers

Fuck.That. me and everyone else who arent on this list, are going to make our own list and it will be fucking awesome
More awesome that your shitty shitty fucked up shit list

SavvyT

Sorceror
Also, you guys should stop stroking disrespects e-peen, we wouldnt want him to bust an ego-nut all over the forums