UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best/favorite forum member!

Edalon

Squire
If disrespect doesn't win this thread is retarded.​

Its nothing but class president of retards if you go by votes. Same retards that voted in George Bush for 8 years....​

How much did uogamers50 pay you to post for him? Paracelsus is always helpful in threads, is it retarded to applause that over someone bragging about ugly pixelaccumulation?

I do not think mara is still actively lurking around, and he would likely decline the offer on the account that he would not get much use out of it. But i do believe he is one of the few objective unbias voices that saddly has been silenced on this forum.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Paracelsus. Fuck UOGamers, do a IP search on his account? Is he GimpCent? Never seen someone shove their head so far up his ass, he's the first one to scam a newbie and you say he helps? GTFO.

Me, of course!
I have a good reputation, don't fuck people over and I'm all around liked! ;)

You've quit before, and dropped all your stuff, although fun, this castle would never be rebuilt after all the smalls are placed.

I vote you friend me to it. I'll keep it up until you decide to come back, there's no reason to quit.

pete liv

Sorceror
you want another free castle? so you can resell it and lose all the money in poker? or are you a different baker from irc. LOL

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Oh also GimpCent, read the title, best/FAVORITE, has nothing to do with how he plays the game, it's who people like on the forum the most.