UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where's the RP?

WarUO

Sorceror
Re: Where's the RP?

You want to make your artie char then go for it im not saying anything against it as the Drow used to use anything available. All im saying is the alliance is for the most part dead so if you want to RP start up a new guild or alliance. The State of Yew is here no matter what else happens in this game and the group we have enjoys it. I was simply stating that the State has many members and we have fun as a group if its not your thing then that is fine.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Well the idea is we would try and come to some sort of compromise so that yew would join the alliance, seems silly to make a new RP alliance if the largest active rp group isnt going to join it

Selkie

Sorceror

I don't think either of us were denouncing the Yew way of life, we were just discussing the pros and cons of such a system and how it would hinder widespread recruitment. You guys have certainly done fine and it's a shame not all RP guilds are as consistent and active as you.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Selkie;759301 said:
I don't think either of us were denouncing the Yew way of life, we were just discussing the pros and cons of such a system and how it would hinder widespread recruitment. You guys have certainly done fine and it's a shame not all RP guilds are as consistent and active as you.

this is what I was getting at.

I am not trying to make anyone change, Im just trying to find a way to build on yews success and help revitalize the rp community here.

Catnip

Sorceror

I like the idea of things being handled within each guild separately. Then have someone from each guild as a representative to a council that discusses issues for the community as a whole. Personally I think each guild should develop it's own style.
Rules of war and or engagement would be another matter...but with the activity level, that really shouldn't be of any matter at this time.
There has been discussion about people reaching an agreement. It kinda goes back to that saying....you can't please all the people all the time.

Two Wolves

Knight

RPRing.com is still available to support communication needs of UOGamers RP guilds, including organizing events and getting your own private Guild forum.

I have been monitoring some chatter recently that indicates that Yew and Drow are in the middle of a comeback.

Now that the Guild War Alliance bug has been fixed, [Evil] has left Demise Adventures Alliance to make its own Evil Alliance and War with DAA, as was intended. The down side is, as two alliances they no longer share one chat channel.

Nothing prevents players from taking their own initiative to reactivate "[PRE] Saturday is RP Day" events on Saturday's at Noon Central and make something happen. Post the week before in the events section and I also recommend putting up your own gaters (nobody likes to have to walk or read a map anymore)

Shard Events

RP Day events have always been good for meeting new demise characters, recruiting, getting things rolling and something else that rimes with rolling.

Selkie

Sorceror

Word.

But it can't be one of these one-offs that lasts for a day and has the RPers thinking maybe there's hope yet for roleplaying on Demise, only to again be reduced to inactivity on the next weekend.

Cornwallis

Sorceror

Selkie;780087 said:
Word.

But it can't be one of these one-offs that lasts for a day and has the RPers thinking maybe there's hope yet for roleplaying on Demise, only to again be reduced to inactivity on the next weekend.
what this guy said