UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wheres the pvp?

you got him good this time for sure uonewbs
He is likely waiting for the memory of this to fade a bit

Personaly I think him getting a counter video of killing you would be best bet
And do you seriously think ima let this fade haha? Just wait till I get home, ima plaster it ROFL

crikey

Sorceror
And do you seriously think ima let this fade haha? Just wait till I get home, ima plaster it ROFL
Hes just gonna do the same thing back to you lol....he has all his killshots of you on photobucket
Eventually he's gonna end up postng like 90 pics, and you won't be able to counter him because all your photos are gone, except 2? That and a video that is gone
you need more resources sir. YOu are not ready for a seige

Hes just gonna do the same thing back to you lol....he has all his killshots of you on photobucket
Eventually he's gonna end up postng like 90 pics, and you won't be able to counter him because all your photos are gone, except 2? That and a video that is gone
you need more resources sir. YOu are not ready for a seige
You'd be surprised bud. Also 90 ss ARE NOT of beating me 1v1 lol
Actually go look through those photos on the photo bucket.. since u have time haha

Also it's not about killshots, the video was catching him in 200,000 lies and ofc dying on two different characters while I'm on the same stock, he got rekt like TET HAHA, KEEP EM COMING MICKEY

tech.

Sorceror

I'm guessing they should make a "mate and bait" section on the forums and also a "rep" section so we can know who has passed out the aids or not