UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wheres the pvp?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
YOU GOT SOMEONE TO REMOVE VIDEO OF YOU GETTING SMASHED AND LIED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE VIDEO, STFU ALREADY LOL

We have already established I did not ask him to remove the video,

Just like we have already established you losing 30-3 in one sitting in the pits.

I can back up my statement with screen shots (of the duels) where you can't.

I have the guy who recorded the video stating I did not ask him to remove the video. (equal party as I don't know him)

Guess you just got caught in another lie :/

Darian#1

Wanderer

Just like we have already established you losing 30-3 in one sitting in the pits.

I have the guy who recorded the video stating I did not ask him to remove the video. (equal party as I don't know him)

His whole life is a lie bro.

YOU SAID THAT THE VIDEO "DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THERE" IMPLYING YOU'D LIKE IT REMOVED=p

crikey

Sorceror
you got him good this time for sure uonewbs
He is likely waiting for the memory of this to fade a bit

Personaly I think him getting a counter video of killing you would be best bet

SicCSpider

Traveler
Still the same stupid kids playing this shit eh... Play a game that doesn't involve the use of scripts, programs, and Macros' to win.
Watch you all fail then HAHA.

Peace out chumps.

Have a problem with me, visit www.bluewaffle.net and place your complaint there.

Cheers