UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

wkstrm the last 3 threads i looked in (in general forums) you double/triple posted at least once. just fyi... lead by example sir

but i apologize, ill stop trolling ;)

Sprint-

Wanderer

Rikomi-hybrid;1897352 said:
Don't waste your kids potential by getting people who can't PvP to train your dear children, people like Krrios and Raserai.

wut

Ozzy

Sorceror

Ryan;1897233 said:
Hey guys - I wanted to take a minute to show you what has been occupying my life lately and why I haven't been so involved with the shard. I've gotten a lot of questions about "have you quit, have you forgotten us?" and I want you all to know it's nothing like that at all!

UOGamers is and always will be a priority to me. I've just been taking a bit of time out because I am going to be a dad! My wife is about 5 months pregnant and I can't tell you how excited I am about it. She's really started to show with her belly and we've had a couple of ultrasounds and what have you. The reason I've been spending so much time away from my virtual "kingdom" I love is because I've taken on the task of completely gutting and rebuilding the baby's nursery! Its an enormous project but it's been a TON of fun. I'll post some pictures of it soon!

Here's a picture of the baby:

We're going to name her Addison and I'm sure she'll be a great UO player! In fact I cannot wait to start training her and have Krrios give her some awesome PVP lessons!

In fact - I'm hoping by the time she's about 3 or 4 we can get her trained to program and help the server! I'm sure Mark and Krrios will be great trainers for her!

I hope you guys don't think I would ever leave... This is something I love! In fact I'm going to start showing up more in game :)

Once I get the nursery done I'll be online more again :) I hope you all understand my absence and don't feel slighted! I'll post more pictures and stuff here when I get them... see you guys in game soon!

-Ryan

I don't wanna rain on your parade but she has a penis! Ozzy has spoken! :eek: You should totally name him GlubGlub...I will love u forevah! :eek:

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Ozzy;1902252 said:
I don't wanna rain on your parade but she has a penis! Ozzy has spoken! :eek: You should totally name him GlubGlub...I will love u forevah! :eek:

OMG OZZY I LOVE U AND IM GLAD U R ALIVE

hella

Sorceror

any good baby names ??? i wanted to name mine cor por and in vas mani . wife said no .. (sighs).