UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Hey guys - I wanted to take a minute to show you what has been occupying my life lately and why I haven't been so involved with the shard. I've gotten a lot of questions about "have you quit, have you forgotten us?" and I want you all to know it's nothing like that at all!

UOGamers is and always will be a priority to me. I've just been taking a bit of time out because I am going to be a dad! My wife is about 5 months pregnant and I can't tell you how excited I am about it. She's really started to show with her belly and we've had a couple of ultrasounds and what have you. The reason I've been spending so much time away from my virtual "kingdom" I love is because I've taken on the task of completely gutting and rebuilding the baby's nursery! Its an enormous project but it's been a TON of fun. I'll post some pictures of it soon!

Here's a picture of the baby:

We're going to name her Addison and I'm sure she'll be a great UO player! In fact I cannot wait to start training her and have Krrios give her some awesome PVP lessons!

In fact - I'm hoping by the time she's about 3 or 4 we can get her trained to program and help the server! I'm sure Mark and Krrios will be great trainers for her!

I hope you guys don't think I would ever leave... This is something I love! In fact I'm going to start showing up more in game :)

Once I get the nursery done I'll be online more again :) I hope you all understand my absence and don't feel slighted! I'll post more pictures and stuff here when I get them... see you guys in game soon!

-Ryan

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Thanks guys :) I'm sorry for the absence... trust me I miss being here :)

Vek

Sorceror

Congrats on the baby man, and good luck with the room and all. But if your daughter kills me in game I'm calling her mom!

KoNNaN

Knight

Congrats on the baby man. :) Hope to see you around, we'll hold down the fort until you get back.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

<3

Sometimes facebook can be usefull, one can have some information a little earlier ;)

When is the due date, my wife is about half way through with her third pregnancy, so we should be close to each other. She should deliver oct 14th

Congratulation

malloc

Wanderer

Congratulations. A very worthy reason for taking a step away.

I am too new here to know you, but old enough to understand what you are talking about.