UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Ra

Sorceror
Re: Where is Ryan??? OMGWTF!

Wait til she gets her shots at 2 months. My son just got em today, immediate discomfort lol. You can actually see it build up in their face.

nicol bolas

Sorceror

mine gets hers weds and when my son got his we had to take him to the er cuz his fever spiked to 103 hopefully the gurls won't do that

Ra;1984631 said:
Wait til she gets her shots at 2 months. My son just got em today, immediate discomfort lol. You can actually see it build up in their face.

amazingly enough my daughter never cried when she got her shots until she was four and that was just a short 5 second wtf burst of tears.

Ra

Sorceror

nicol bolas;1984639 said:
mine gets hers weds and when my son got his we had to take him to the er cuz his fever spiked to 103 hopefully the gurls won't do that

You should be good. Girls have a higher tolerance to pain and a better immune system at a young age. Glad to know your boy is okay though! (I presume)

Simon Cowell;1984643 said:
amazingly enough my daughter never cried when she got her shots until she was four and that was just a short 5 second wtf burst of tears.

You lucky sunuva-

nicol bolas

Sorceror

*You should be good. Girls have a higher tolerance to pain and a better immune system at a young age. Glad to know your boy is okay though! (I presume)*

yeah other then being a heathen at 2 yrs of age he doin good lol:)

where in conn you from i spent soem time in danbury as well as groten when i was a sailor