UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is God in Uo?

silvertiger

Knight
Re: Where is God in Uo?

joshfowler;687533 said:
OMG DO A BARRELL ROLL WOOOOO

this is a game no gods included if you are too weak to say hey i need to do this or do that and go to church whatever then simple fix. UNISTALL BUTTON and poof church comes back. when a game is more important than real life then i think its time to quit. real life is never beneath a game no matter how much cooler you may be here or how many more people may like you or enjoy your company or this or that. you dont like the person you are in real life change it dont look to a game for religious enlightenment or acceptance look to change why shit is fucked in real life and theres your problem.

sheesh people bringing a created game into religion its almost like that manson dude and his cult and whatnot. or hitler zomg.

its a game nothing more nothing less no god only a pastime which has no real affect on anything in your real life besides maybe hand eye coordination and maybe on some really screwed up level, your social skills.

qft minus the curse words....oh....lol:D

Phelon

Knight

This thread is rediculous and any mod with a shred of sense would have nuked it from orbit long ago ;)

I'm j/k.. you guys are great *rolls eyes*

silvertiger

Knight

Phelon;687579 said:
This thread is rediculous and any mod with a shred of sense would have nuked it from orbit long ago ;)

I'm j/k.. you guys are great *rolls eyes*

actually not too much flaming/trolling :D

hugoboss

Sorceror

silvertiger;687594 said:
actually not too much flaming/trolling :D

yay, what a way to kick-off 2010 in the forums! a year older.. a year wiser.. a year more calm...

bacchus1234

Sorceror

joshfowler;687533 said:
sheesh people bringing a created game into religion its almost like that manson dude and his cult and whatnot.

Manson was given a copy of the Beatles White Album on CD. He said, "Wow, these new CDs are so clear. I guess they are not talking to me."