UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is God in Uo?

Seer

Wanderer
Re: Where is God in Uo?

zapper042;686623 said:
Yea... When I pray... it like silent... When I play Uo... LOL!!

Well... when I don't play Uo... He like coming right at a ball bat...

I mean even tho I play Uo... he dose come... Still yes...

But it slow... and not as powerful... And it weak.. My fear is greater too...

It just take alot longer.... If u know what I mean?

It could be just a chemical imbalance... where God is trying to reach ya... but ur just... Too high on Uo drug haha.... maby!!! it just a theroy!!

If it is a chemical imbalance... Then can anybody answer what chemical.. Dose Uo produce??? Is it dopomin... or something... I do get a withdrawal... From Uo... I admit it...

If u dobut me... about withdrawl... Try when u first waking up... Then go back to sleep... and do u feel ur leg moving... like something inside of ur leg moving...

Anyway... It probly the most sought after answer... for all the Uo fan... if u ask me... It has to be.. I've played Uo for
7 years... lol

Anyway... I love Uo... Plus I love God too... But for some reason... It like a choices... God.. or Uo...

I mean... If I don't play Uo... I have no problem... With God... If I play Uo... It a problem... I can't pray I mean I still pray even tho I play Uo... But Not as much... I feel bad cause God won't come as easiely as it is without Uo... But for some reason it alot harder... and much more difficult...

So I'm sure there is a Biblicial explaination for this... And I'm hoping maby somebody can tell me what it is...

7 years I wonder, and maby This awsome forum... will yeild me an answer hopefully lol....

I'm hoping for an answer that tell me... How I can still have a relationship with my true God... and play Uo at the same time... Without any effect...

You wanna see god? Come to fel.
I assure you will meet him very quick.

hugoboss

Sorceror

Seer;686629 said:

yea, i seen him around before.. he runs around naked, wearing a bright green hat.. archers have a tendency to self-implode when he passes by..

can't say it's the most subtle of styling, but what the hey.. :D

hugoboss;686636 said:
yea, i seen him around before.. he runs around naked, wearing a bright green hat.. archers have a tendency to self-implode when he passes by..

haha!

Seer;686629 said:

I can come naked.. What benifit will u gain... Pked a noob... LOL

But maby... U might prove a point!!! So is God in fel...???

I'll come... it worth seeing...

Pont

Knight

hugoboss;686636 said:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

silvertiger

Knight

zapper042;686621 said:
God is somebody that come to u when u need him...

Wrong! You are supposed to go to him in the good times and the bad. That means when nothing is going on. Praise him for the good. When the world is crashing around you. Praise him for there even being a world.

zapper042;686621 said:
He would come to me at anytime when I want him to come...

There's a problem. It's not what you want. It's what he wants. Understand the concept of a god. He wanted the world to exist so it exists. He wanted you to exist, so you exist. He wanted the worse person you know to exist, so they exist. You might not want them to exist, but he does, so they do.

zapper042;686621 said:
And Im trying to find out what is our God is jealous of....

Like I said before, anything you put before him, he is jealous of. Thou shalt love the Lord Thy God with ALL of your heart, with ALL thy soul, and with ALL thy might.

Seer

Wanderer

silvertiger;686906 said:
Wrong! You are supposed to go to him in the good times and the bad. That means when nothing is going on. Praise him for the good. When the world is crashing around you. Praise him for there even being a world.

There's a problem. It's not what you want. It's what he wants. Understand the concept of a god. He wanted the world to exist so it exists. He wanted you to exist, so you exist. He wanted the worse person you know to exist, so they exist. You might not want them to exist, but he does, so they do.

Like I said before, anything you put before him, he is jealous of. Thou shalt love the Lord Thy God with ALL of your heart, with ALL thy soul, and with ALL thy might.
you should become a priest

Phelon

Knight

Why did this thread get past page one? Or post one? It's the dumbest thing i've ever seen and from me, that means something.

hugoboss

Sorceror

Phelon;687016 said:
Why did this thread get past page one? Or post one? It's the dumbest thing i've ever seen and from me, that means something.

it's ok, God loves you despite it all, it's ok...

joshfowler

Wanderer

OMG DO A BARRELL ROLL WOOOOO

this is a game no gods included if you are too weak to say hey i need to do this or do that and go to church whatever then simple fix. UNISTALL BUTTON and poof church comes back. when a game is more important than real life then i think its time to quit. real life is never beneath a game no matter how much cooler you may be here or how many more people may like you or enjoy your company or this or that. you dont like the person you are in real life change it dont look to a game for religious enlightenment or acceptance look to change why shit is fucked in real life and theres your problem.

sheesh people bringing a created game into religion its almost like that manson dude and his cult and whatnot. or hitler zomg.

its a game nothing more nothing less no god only a pastime which has no real affect on anything in your real life besides maybe hand eye coordination and maybe on some really screwed up level, your social skills.