UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

whats up IP members

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: whats up IP members

Orgazmo;1872530 said:
I got houses np np....
:p

Im trainin mares right now too....

And it sucks!
LOL

lol training mares is my only source of uo income right now. But i'm making gold without even being home or online so it's fine with me. I just don't have any more mares to get started after this set gets done in like 2 days. So maybeee I will make an effort to appear as long as you fuckers are on when I sign in and talk in G-chat.

Orgazmo

Knight

well aim me....
even if im not on i usually hop on aim when im at work or whatever so ill get your message pretty quickly....
why?
Cuz i luvz you that much....:)

namlamina

Sorceror

Hey guys, I played a few hours yesterday... Helped Skorne resize the houses you placed Uber... Ran around without macros...

Orgazmo

Knight

namlamina;1874967 said:
Hey guys, I played a few hours yesterday... Helped Skorne resize the houses you placed Uber... Ran around without macros...

I talked to you in guild chat....
Next time Ima come lookin for you and explo fs you when you dont have any macros.... :D