UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

whats up IP members

Orgazmo

Knight
Re: whats up IP members

LoL
Blouse Everytime i See your Sig I laugh my ass off....
Computer Blue!
Best Chappelle Show!

namlamina

Sorceror

Where the hell you been INDK? And Skorne is back now? I haven't DLed UO since I reformatted a few weeks ago. But as Animal Control said, I'll be back to the states in July, still up in the air about how much UO I'll play.

DeViiaNt

Knight

namlamina;1872035 said:
Where the hell you been INDK? And Skorne is back now? I haven't DLed UO since I reformatted a few weeks ago. But as Animal Control said, I'll be back to the states in July, still up in the air about how much UO I'll play.

If you play, I'll play. Deal? =]

namlamina;1872035 said:

nates back too. alot more so then he was. he came on long enough to make about 8-10m in a week.

you dont even get on unless its the weekend. im starting to wonder if you got punished. weekends only school during the week. haha lame ass.

beelzebub

Knight

incubusfan1413;1872218 said:
you dont even get on unless its the weekend. im starting to wonder if you got punished. weekends only school during the week. haha lame ass.

lol

Orgazmo

Knight

namlamina;1872035 said:

You must play at least once a week......or I'll punch ya in the face....Fo Reals....

DeViiaNt;1872044 said:
If you play, I'll play. Deal? =]

And if you dont play who will i take out of the country in 40 years?
Hmmm?

namlamina

Sorceror

KraCKa;1872090 said:
if i join for a week can i make 10 mil? :)

Yep. When/If I rejoin I should make about that (I'll just need 100k for tools and placement... [e cough Sheep or Maka...).

DeViiaNt

Knight

Orgazmo;1872238 said:
You must play at least once a week......or I'll punch ya in the face....Fo Reals....

And if you dont play who will i take out of the country in 40 years?
Hmmm?

Damn, got me there! I need motivation to play my IP char lol. I don't have a whole lot of time to look for houses, and I remember people bitching saying that they arent showing shit to people who don't look. I was training mares this past week, and now I have to regain sacrifice because I dropped 3 dots due to inactivity... shit. =\

Orgazmo

Knight

DeViiaNt;1872407 said:
Damn, got me there! I need motivation to play my IP char lol. I don't have a whole lot of time to look for houses, and I remember people bitching saying that they arent showing shit to people who don't look. I was training mares this past week, and now I have to regain sacrifice because I dropped 3 dots due to inactivity... shit. =\

I got houses np np....
:p

Im trainin mares right now too....

And it sucks!
LOL