UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

whats my chance of sleeping with clover?

whats kio123s chance of sleeping with clover

• %100

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • between %100 and %90

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • between %90 and %50

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • between %50 and %10

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • between %10 and %1

• %1

• less than %1

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • none

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • less than none

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • attention

Votes: 28 19.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: whats my chance of sleeping with clover?

Cebrious Arcane;1367579 said:
Correct sir. Great city, great people, and one of the friendliest homeless populations outside of Hawaii. And eating clam chowder out of a breadbowl, in the rain, made from clams that were caught that morning... priceless.

yep the bums are awesome there... conversations with homeless people are some of the best you will ever find

plus you can get them to do some of the funniest craziest shit

my favorite bum the last time i went to SF a few weeks ago had a sign that read 'united negro pizza fund'

he was doing wheelies on his wheel chair singing and cracking jokes

i sat and talked with him for like 20 minutes and hardly ever stopped laughing

r33n

Knight

Oregon and Washington are both amazing.. I love them both.

UOG Party in either one of those states this summer, thanks.

Sage-

Sorceror

r33n;1367735 said:
Oregon and Washington are both amazing.. I love them both.

UOG Party in either one of those states this summer, thanks.

after looking @ the rl picture thread idk how many ppl would like to attend

Flipper

Knight

Let's do it!

Pick a time I'm not in Madagascar (June 18-July 4) please!

top notch

Wanderer

i choose between 50% n 90% because your an older man, and women like older men because of security, and they have experience.. but then again they have wrinkles and no stamina..

kio123

Knight

Cebrious Arcane;1367380 said:

thats some pretty good handwriting and we all know only females take care about things like that. so id bang the creator

btw this is all a joke clover. even if it isnt there is an enormous ball of flame and uber magnetic plasmatic rock between us

Novofly

Wanderer

I post last than 1% since there's always a chance. I was gonna say, maybe we should ask Clover, but she replied already. Very nice reply consider she didn't put in "less than none".

I hear Europe's nice btw.

Clover

Sorceror

LET'S CRASH R33NS HOUSE yeesss.

r33n I will eat all your foodz.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

I would totally go to Washington for a UOG meeting. What a great state at a great time of year.

Alas, it's fun to talk about, but I doubt it would ever happen because it would require too much coordination. Unless it was like 4 people meeting at some dude's place, which, as long as there was booze, would be damn fun anyway.

Cebrious Arcane;1370632 said:
I would totally go to Washington for a UOG meeting. What a great state at a great time of year.

Alas, it's fun to talk about, but I doubt it would ever happen because it would require too much coordination. Unless it was like 4 people meeting at some dude's place, which, as long as there was booze, would be damn fun anyway.

That's probably what it will be.

And hopefully drunken foruming will occur.

wkstrm

Lord

hahahah.. damn, I would go if I could get off work for a week or two. I doubt that any of you would welcome me though :D

Clover

Sorceror

I'm going to Cali next month... UOG meeting thar.

Or Vegas in November...

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

euphorbia;1370646 said:
hahahah.. damn, I would go if I could get off work for a week or two. I doubt that any of you would welcome me though :D
Of course! I have that same thought too though, it would be so damn weird to remove the anonymity of the internet that I'm sure a bunch of people wouldn't show up. I would, for sure. Especially if someone I really enjoy talking with was going to attend.

The only person I've ever met from online was a friend from UO. She was a middle-aged woman that was in Murderers Inc on Baja. She was a traveling nurse and happened to be in Colorado when we were guildies so we met up and had lunch. Her name was Sue. I gave her the guildstone after I left and she turned it into Spawners Inc. Nice lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.