UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

whats my chance of sleeping with clover?

whats kio123s chance of sleeping with clover

• %100

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • between %100 and %90

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • between %90 and %50

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • between %50 and %10

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • between %10 and %1

• %1

• less than %1

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • none

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • less than none

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • attention

Votes: 28 19.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Sorceror
Re: whats my chance of sleeping with clover?

Cebrious Arcane;1367380 said:

That's kind of creepy :<

Clover

Sorceror

Flipper;1367476 said:
Come to Oregon.

I'll kick your ass at Super Mario Kart.

NO YOU WON'T. I am so good at that game omgah.

What's in Oregon? Besides Oregon trail.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

The Oregon cost is actually very pretty. Oregon also has a few fantastic vineyards. But other than that, nothing.

Clover;1367483 said:

Me and big Flip, we walk down railroad tracks.

And eat cheese fries with pancakes.

cloroxman

Wanderer

Before I moved to Mini-sin city, I lived in Oregon for over 15 years. Beautiful places.

Oh by the way, I am the master of Super Mario Kart. Sorry.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Clover;1367415 said:
That's kind of creepy :<
Kind of? Damn, maybe kio does have a shot. That website is hilarious though.

Bobby McPrescott said:
It helps maintain focus whilst powersliding through the most difficult of turns.
Now THAT's a pickup line.

Flipper

Knight

Clover;1367483 said:

Actually Oregon is top 5 in the nation for best summer climate. It's perfect out here, not too hot not too cold, we have a great coast and really wonderful mountain ranges and trees and shit.

Also people in Portland are really wierd in a totally awesome way not a creepy way. I've always maintained everyone in the world should visit Portland once just to see what the middle ground between wierd and completely normal is.

I lost a round of golf to my dad and now I can't move to washington or oregon ;/

I hear we are playing for anything west of the Rockies next time out.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Flipper;1367551 said:
Actually Oregon is top 5 in the nation for best summer climate. It's perfect out here, not too hot not too cold, we have a great coast and really wonderful mountain ranges and trees and shit.

Also people in Portland are really wierd in a totally awesome way not a creepy way. I've always maintained everyone in the world should visit Portland once just to see what the middle ground between wierd and completely normal is.
I would move to Oregon or Washington tomorrow if it were plausible. Colorado owns except we have no rain and no large bodies of water, two things I want/need/yearn for badly. My friends and I did a road trip from San Francisco to Vancouver and we went through Oregon and Washington during late summer. It was amazing. Oh, and regarding the people; since we started in San Francisco, pretty much everyone seemed normal after that.

oregon is a cool place

one of the better states ive spent some time in (ive been to a lot of states!) but it has nothing on california hawaii or alaska(in the summer)

Cebrious Arcane;1367566 said:
Oh, and regarding the people; since we started in San Francisco, pretty much everyone seemed normal after that.

yes but you know SF was an awesome place

the weirdness of it all is a big part of why its so great

cloroxman

Wanderer

Bobby McPrescott;1367498 said:
Oregon blows.

But it's still better than Kansas.

I loved Oregon. Only lame things were the over abundance of methheads in the small towns and you can't pump your own gas.

Oh and Oakridge. yes it looks beautiful but any oregon person knows to avoid that town and to OBEY EVERY SINGLE TRAFFIC LAW EVER. Don't even blink out of turn.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Sir Elton John said:
the weirdness of it all is a big part of why its so great
Correct sir. Great city, great people, and one of the friendliest homeless populations outside of Hawaii. And eating clam chowder out of a breadbowl, in the rain, made from clams that were caught that morning... priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.