UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What monster gives the best loot?

xaxas

Wanderer
Re: What monster gives the best loot?

Nottheking said:
At any rate, I forgot about the ophidians... But I think Riktor becomes rather easy using a Horselord...

Noone can solo rikky. 3 person can take it. Slow but steady. 2 persons might do it, but it will be veeeery slow and difficult (+ the candle drop bug that makes it impossible IMO). But 1 only is absolutely 100% not possible no matter of your template and weapons.

Btw harry's loot sucks, I checked one which we killed and there was not even a single item worth keeping. Yes, we killed it without any luck but still...

Lucifall said:
Indeed, Rikktor is easily soloed by one horselord archer. Just need to use consecrate weapon and spam lightning strike... he will go down in like... 10 seconds?

The champ itself can be killed by any char you can think of. Rikktor has 0 wrestling so every swing against it is guaranteed hit and you will never get hit by anyhing but the earthquake. Tamer, archer, mage, anything can solo the boss. The idea is that you cant solo all the spawn to get to it.

Lucifall

Knight

Unless if he inst fixed on RunUO 2.0, he is soloable, but its super hard if you cant slow down him fast.

Is it just me, or is it that Rikktor can't do ANYTHING other than do his Earthquake thing?

Lucifall said:
And Btw... do you got msn Nottheking?
Nope; I occasionally use GTalk, and when I'm at home rather than at a univerity PC, I'm on IRC. Otherwise, I do most of my contactin on the various forums of the Internet.

honestly if we're talking about easy champs, semidar dies in like 6 ebolts from my bard. 120 disco, demon slayer, 10 sdi...she drops lightning fast...they hit her for around 160-180 each I think