UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what is the separating factors in the quality of fel pvp guilds?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
One thing is clear: Hz isnt playing games. If anyone wants to support Blues, Noobs and Scammers in Felucca, he will be crushed by the full might of the Hz armed forces.

Lithium66

Sorceror
But we don't have stealth archers... :(

Thats funny celes/black mamba and a newbie were running around at a spawn and brit gate with exactly that tonight but of course they {stealth archers} were under a different tag so my guess would be more allying? so u can say they are not in your guild? I see how this works;)

Lucifall

Knight
Thats funny celes/black mamba and a newbie were running around at a spawn and brit gate with exactly that tonight but of course they {stealth archers} were under a different tag so my guess would be more allying? so u can say they are not in your guild? I see how this works;)

Sounds like huge effort for very little gain.

OATH and DS have attacked me at the same time as 1%er.. so you all must all be allied, amirite? I see how this logic works.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Brit gate and a fel champ spawn are quite different for one as if you see us we will attack anyone other than our own guild at a spawn. but yet they were spawning together.....

Brit gate I'm not sure who or when u were attacked but i can say its usually a few of us and someone calls a target and thats who we attack and its usually the first non guilded person that comes in our screen so that would yes be a coincidence sorry bro i dont work with other guilds.

Brit gate and a fel champ spawn are quite different for one as if you see us we will attack anyone other than our own guild at a spawn. but yet they were spawning together.....

Brit gate I'm not sure who or when u were attacked but i can say its usually a few of us and someone calls a target and thats who we attack and its usually the first non guilded person that comes in our screen so that would yes be a coincidence sorry bro i dont work with other guilds.
Just pointing out, even if someone scouts a raid and pm's their skype list (which I get those pm's pretty often from unguilded friends). They may show up and raid together. Doesn't mean they always fight with each other and certainly doesn't mean they will never fight against eachother.

Lithium66

Sorceror
If i called all my friends on a raid id prolly have someone from every guild darn near and to me thats pointless. Just my personal opinion and not putting you down for yours . My belief is every guild stand on their own thats all.

So if a friend who isn't in your guild asked you for help, you would ignore it? Probably not? And if you didn't, you could see how an opponent might view you as allied even if you fight said friend on a normal basis.

hickman48

Knight

When did ibra join barcode, he was attacking mamba. Side note me and mamba easly killed you guys 3v2 before anyone else showed up.

But yea clearly working with ?

But seems to be more salty tears from barcode.

el pepino

Sorceror

el pepino

Sorceror

But seems to be more salty tears from barcode.

I wasn't awake for this assume the rest of the core group wasn't either. Running down and getting a 110 swords from the 1%er's is worth a proud post on the forums? You fruits really are desperate to reaffirm any delusion you had while we were gone that you are actually "good" at playing this game. Fact's are you blew ass for years and now that UOSteam came along you still get your ass handed to you on the regular while we use Razor. LoL :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror
Something mumbled in an incomprehensible southern accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VbaqRxl410

What is your issue in this Video Muscly? You had just about ever other guild on the server teamed up with you guys out numbering us like 3-4 to 1? and you ate shit hard.

Now we are under geared and a bit out of practice but you don't show the video of us taking a harrower from you since we got back do ya? Has it happened? Yes. Will it continue? You bet! :cool:

The fact that you finally decide to pipe up here on the forums means you must be getting rather anxious and are trying to keep that delusional web of bullshit you have attempted to weave for everyone from falling apart.

We're Unstoppable buddy and you fear it. You might win a few battles but if you wanna compare our number of victories who's would be higher? ;)

Oh and you can bet your ass that we will win the war. :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror
Razor or Steam, you can hold down the wither key no matter which client you use :).

You know that I'm the one who originally talked shit about how I only wither bomb right?? :D

I got plenty of screenshots of me winning duels against your shit guild see the 3rd video in my signature. :cool:

MB

Knight
Yep, you managed to take one of the 5 or 6 Harrowers we've done since you guys returned. Great job. You've got some great pvpers and some potential in the 1%ers. I'm just inquiring about you personally, I've never seen you do anything than more advanced than accepting a res, going wraith, and unsuccessfully kamikazing to start the cycle over again.

el pepino

Sorceror
Like you guys said no one who doesn't play demise reads any of this bullshit. So who are you trying to convince with your delusion self absorbed ego stroking Lies and assumptions? Certainly not us.... So Yourselves? LoL
I can hear it now you guy patting each other on the back in TS chuckling at each others forums posts getting that glazed over orgasm look in your eye's from your buddy's approval....
Pathetic... :cool: