UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is best pvp char

I'm currently interested in the following aspect : how much do you guys have hp on your characters ? I mean after bless/pots and with uber equips like totem... Just making, hmmm, notes ...? :p

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
SlipTongue69 said:
Whoever from SOS was at Brit last night on the Swampy...nice parrying. Seemed to heal/pot pretty quick too. Took what, 3 archers, a mage and an axer? Congrats.

Yeah, I'd have done more damage if I could have moved. Those X Fields didn't leave me much hope of chasing any of you. Also with all the hits I was taking I couldn't keep my stamina up for swing speed. Didn't use pots though for almost all of the first fight. Not until I got trapped the second time in a X Field and needed them to keep up with the massive damage I was taking from 5 different people.

Now that war has been declared, we'll try for a guild on guild instead of a 6 on 2. Good team tactics though. War is going to rule. I'm glad ya'll accepted. I would like to ask for no res killing though. I don't mind dying but res killing is pretty weak.

Vaoni

Wanderer
Res killing is a definate no no and i won't allow it. So no worries there.

Might have to renew the war though guys. Our current one's only got an hour left :/

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Again, thanks for accepting the war. I've really wanted to be part of a Perma War for some time now, but none of the other guilds we've talked to have been interested. I think it will be really fun.

pbguy434

Knight
I would appreciate it if you tell your guild mates NOT to res kill. Yoko doesn't get the idea that res killing 2 times in a row is no good. :) .

Oh, and is there looting alowwed? I didn't want to loot Priss, because I wasn't sure. And I think the looting is messed up for wars? Because my whole suit was insured, but I saw that Yoko looted my gorget and shield.

This guild war totally leaves me out. So, it will really show the power of the guild without me. :D

And Tristan...I let you hit me...once I realised the defense you had I started to back off..though it was too late due to lack of mana and arrows...everyone else started to jump in.

Peanut Butter...it took 3 HITS to kill you. Not three shots...

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
SlipTongue69 said:
This guild war totally leaves me out. So, it will really show the power of the guild without me. :D

It won't leave you out. We'll still come to Fel looking for you. Wouldn't want to leave you out of something like this.

Also, your suit can be looted even if it's insured? I didn't know that function of the guild war. Maybe it was a glitch or you forgot to insure a couple pieces.

pbguy434

Knight
SlipTongue69 said:
Peanut Butter...it took 3 HITS to kill you. Not three shots...
OH! Yea. Thats right. Lol.

And I could garuntee that the gorget was insured. And that happened the last war we did. I lost my +7 dex brace that was insured and I had auto-insure on.

So, eeh, noone's telling his/her hp status ? :rolleyes: I was just wondering because of the strenght bonus, on OSI with some of the recent (or not) pub str bonus on items, pots and bless spell didn't give as much hp bonus as it does now here... So it actually gives to people with totem kinda... loads of HP and makes them very hard to kill in general. Don't know when this will be applied here but... Until then - totem is a terrible thingie.

Vaoni

Wanderer
SlipTongue69 said:

Would kinda leave me out too. Seeing as how i'm not used to pvping on Kale.
And like hell am i letting myself be left out ;P

Kargoth said:
So, eeh, noone's telling his/her hp status ? :rolleyes: I was just wondering because of the strenght bonus, on OSI with some of the recent (or not) pub str bonus on items, pots and bless spell didn't give as much hp bonus as it does now here... So it actually gives to people with totem kinda... loads of HP and makes them very hard to kill in general. Don't know when this will be applied here but... Until then - totem is a terrible thingie.
Dude i never play with less than 90 str and less than at least 100 HPs ... :) (pure)

tetsujin said:
Dude i never play with less than 90 str and less than at least 100 HPs ... :) (pure)
I'm not actually interested in pure hp status, the final status - that is what really interests me :) although pure stat combination is interesting as well, some time ago i've played with 80/25/125, which was kinda standart... Now though you need as much hp as possible... It always was so, but now all stuff like totem makes a punch for those w/o it.

LittleDarkGlamour said:
Would kinda leave me out too. Seeing as how i'm not used to pvping on Kale.
And like hell am i letting myself be left out ;P

It will give me the time to setup the vendors and rune books and such anyway. Besides, like I said. It will show just how good the guild is without it's Warlord. :)