UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What does your nickname mean?

Re: What does your nickname mean?

well Andrey was the first nick i used in uo on a character which could hold his on, and all the people on the shard started calling me Andrey (other shard not this).

Qattil in my laguage means Killer which is my nick irl. i got this while i was in first year secondary, i was during footbal training and the coach told me to give him the ball, so i threw it to him and acidently stamped it in his face. i turned his glasses v shaped and hurt his nose badly lol; at that momnet the coach turned red in colour and told me "Get out now" and while i was going to the changing rm he told me "killer, sit there and dont mvoe". this name held on, and i have been using it as an irl nickname for 7 years now hehe

hence the name Andrey Qattil (qattil meaning killer)

dinin25

Sorceror

I've been using the name Valthonis for a while, and some hardcore dragon lance readers will know what it is. If not the main good God of the book, Palidine, sacrifices himself, making himself mortal, to make the main evil God, Takhisis, a mortal too. To restore balance blah blah blah. Anyways when he becomes mortal he chose the name Valthonis, which means "The Exile". I thought that was kewl as shit so I started using it :)

i knew a guy who was nicknamed darth adderall and thought it was the funniest shit. and ive been told when i had long hair i looked like jesus so 1+1=darthjesus

Sakul

Wanderer

Typically, in most other online things, before this, I always used the nickname, "Boomdogger," was an old, but very badass t-shirt i used to have. It was like an olive green and just amazing...but then I got older and it no longer fit me...so I named myself after it on msn and stuff. Then I lost all originality and started calling myself Sakul because it's my name spelt backwards. That's just easiest to remember for me I guess....

JazzelDawg

Wanderer

heihachi mishima ftw,
jazzeldawg, because im a wigger and my first name is way to hard to pronounce ;\

pbguy434

Knight

Ride the Lightning > Kill 'em All.

(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth is absolutely amazing though.

T

The Stalker

because i stalk people irl :eek:

pbguy434;228347 said:
Ride the Lightning > Kill 'em All.

(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth is absolutely amazing though.
Yeah, I know it's very close. In fact my favorite Metallica song, Call of the Ktulu, is on RTL, but I think Kill 'em All's general awsome thrashiness makes it an iota better than RTL.

Argyle

Wanderer

Im scottish-welsh and the first name of the original patriarch of my clan was Argyle.

because words that start with X are kewl...so I made one up.

but no I was not looking at anti-freeze when I came up with it....nor do I have any ties to ancient rulers of Persia

Started using my nick when i joined Demise,no real story behind it other then that i made it up at the spot.