UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Well this is gay...

Re: Well this is gay...

Valen you are accusing a player of being on last night I know wasnt for a fact. So kindly shut the hell up. You were caught.

P.S. I have been number 2 in tof since the beginning. I have always been helping run it. ;)

Caught? i didn't do anything in the first place..

P.S but nath always had the last say and he was a great leader

Also to add: I feel a war on the horizon ;)

Vash said:
Caught? i didn't do anything in the first place..

P.S but nath always had the last say and he was a great leader

Also to add: I feel a war on the horizon ;)

Don't try to act nice. I just out found you looted Nate's and Alionna house. Seriously shit like you needs to quit uogamers.

Btw, when you get caught in a lie it means you were caught.

raithianellis

Sorceror

TBQH anyone who wants to roleplay should join my guild :(. It is shitty what happend to TA though. I mean, whoever did this even took the dye tubs!
P.S. Join AbC...

ROFL jon i was the one who informed Orion of that when he logged on... read the forums for what im about to rp im sure you won't like it.

Vash said:
PS jon keep making this shit up i need a good laugh..

Vash I am not arguing with you. Everyone knows it was you. This isnt a debate. You gave us the proof when you lied saying you saw unthweye there. Seriously keep acting like you didnt do it. It doesnt matter. Your not involved with Tof/Ta anymore.

wow valen just doesnt quit...all my friends know that i was not on yesterday. And you are an idiot for thinking people would believe that you just found all the bad stuff that happened first. You were the first to know the whole TB thing and kicking people from stone(mostly the leaders) and stealing from alionnas and nathaniels personal house. I know you dont like me because I am up front about my feelings when it comes to murderers being in a good guild....Sorry that i affected your life sooo much but it was definately uncalled for and you showed your true self to everyone... I am good friends with nathaniel, unrequited, celeres all of them and everyone else in the rp community. No one can say that i have ever scammed or have done anything such along those lines to them. I hope you seek help irl and hope you get better. Dont go accusing leaders of some of the most active guilds about things such as this...especially one who has donated soo much to each of these guilds.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Hey! I kind of under the influence said some rude things about Nathaniel... not sure if it was here or on RPring... but it was as a result of what happened to me while "Lord Nathaniel" was on last night. Anyway Valen seems to think that Nate won't be allowed back into TA and that his new rebels are on Nate's side. It seems that Nate will be on the side of his guild in Tenebrae especially if what Heracles and Jon turns out to be true. Jon did you even ever say that Nate wouldn't be allowed back in or is that just some random thought that went through Valen's mind? If what Jon says is true then none of this is Nates fault and we should really look past the events of last night...usher Nate back into the fold... and move on. Although I still do think that maybe TA could use some revamping. Change is always good when it is made for progress and for a better overall Rp experience.

*You answered my Question on RPRing*

Nate is more then welcomed. I actually talk to nate on the phone. He is a good friend. Nate was just trying to step back and let others run the guild. So when he returns he will be welcomed with open arms.

what do you think TA is? It is a change change of tof... merge of all that is good alliance. It is not run by one man, instead it is run by three those three being celeres, nathaniel, and ezkiel.

Addicted

Disciple

Hey guys, you should try this really fun game called Ultima Online. You can run around and kill people and stuff like that. The best part is you don't have to explain your actions, that is, as long as you aren't trying to rp.

Addicted said:
Hey guys, you should try this really fun game called Ultima Online. You can run around and kill people and stuff like that. The best part is you don't have to explain your actions, that is, as long as you aren't trying to rp.

It's funny cuz it's true.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Woodeye has commented in this thread! Close the thread the world is now perfect and to allow someone to ruin it by posting after him would f*ck up the universe.

*Shit, what have I done?

Oh well... AAR killing boater threads is actually what UO is about.

OK Im gone 4 dayS AND THIS WHOLE COMMUNITY GOES TO SHIT. WTF. Im going to find out who the fuck has done this to my babe and you will die. I will wipe you from the face of the planet and I swear your children will fear me as well. Valen I have a good idea it was you so um be afraid. Trust me if it was i will make sure your rp guild is revoked and your put on the KOS/GRIEF list for eternity. Trust me I am that powerful. If Im afk for 4 days and the entire community goes to fuck and i get 23 IMs at once when i log on, just imagine what i can do to you.

selo

Wanderer

Nathaniel of Arcadia said:
OK Im gone 4 dayS AND THIS WHOLE COMMUNITY GOES TO SHIT. WTF. Im going to find out who the fuck has done this to my babe and you will die. I will wipe you from the face of the planet and I swear your children will fear me as well. Valen I have a good idea it was you so um be afraid. Trust me if it was i will make sure your rp guild is revoked and your put on the KOS/GRIEF list for eternity. Trust me I am that powerful. If Im afk for 4 days and the entire community goes to fuck and i get 23 IMs at once when i log on, just imagine what i can do to you.

lol you think you're king shit. get over yourself.

mobo_90

Wanderer

Nathaniel of Arcadia said:

LOL