UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Well this is gay...

Well this is gay...

One of the former priests in tof decided that tonight that he would log on to nathaniel's account and not only put TA in factions, kicking half the members, he also cleared friend and ban lists for the temple.

To be honest if this is what the roleplaying community has come to, it isnt worth trying to rp. The vikings run around trying to kill blues on sight, yet they claim nuetrality. Then when you kill them they bitch when you disarm. BoD won't war us so they can give counts to our naval members. RcB, well to be honest you really have not started shit. TcD is falling apart from the inside. So whoever did this and just lessoned the population in tenebrae more goto hell. I tried to help the rp community, and at this point all I want to do is grief it.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Well this is gay...

Rp has been lame for some time. People don't rp at all, they just complain about people breaking the rules, and argue about what the rules are.

I remember being in ToF and everytime we killed somoene we had to spend half an hour explaining why we killed the person. Now I just go there to kill blues and reds.

Just play the game. Stop making it so complicated.

Aveit

Wanderer

unrequited love said:
One of the former priests in tof decided that tonight that he would log on to nathaniel's account and not only put TA in factions, kicking half the members, he also cleared friend and ban lists for the temple.

To be honest if this is what the roleplaying community has come to, it isnt worth trying to rp. The vikings run around trying to kill blues on sight, yet they claim nuetrality. Then when you kill them they bitch when you disarm. BoD won't war us so they can give counts to our naval members. RcB, well to be honest you really have not started shit. TcD is falling apart from the inside. So whoever did this and just lessoned the population in tenebrae more goto hell. I tried to help the rp community, and at this point all I want to do is grief it.

Shame to hear such things happen. I do wonder, how in the world does he knows Nathiel's account info?
And your comment about us not warring you have been brought up and explained yesterday. I found no need to see it brought up here again.
From each and every experience from any roleplayer, wars lead to just PvP. Certainly a PvP based server. We rather enjoy doing stuff and fight you when being provoked then just sail around looking for an Orange to kill on sight, or visa versa. If you can't seem to be satisfied enough with that, I'm afraid it's your loss. I won't war anyone with the Guild War menu. That's a final.
Unless my guild sees a need to war you aswell, we can look into it, as for now, they are more then happy to just Roleplay rather then fight oranges of their back.

Good luck sorting things out though.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Oh well if that is all true then perhaps what happened last night is irrelevant.. nevertheless check the rpring forums and see another wrong-doing the imposter did.

Wow, I just noticed they even kicked out Nathaniel. I am sure this idea has already gone through your head but you should have the admins/Nathaniel find the IP address that logged onto it and have them banned. You might also want to make it known who it was... so we can all verbally assault him. :mad:

kio123

Knight

what lamership is this? i got jacked in britian while calling guards :D very newbie indeed :D

kio123

Knight

and nathaniel was kicked too? it makes me think. i mean the ones who are not kicked were thrown into factions and cant get out for 7 days you know.

Merberol

Wanderer

well well ... things sux heh ... acually i under stand why Bod wont war you .. being griefed by pk´s is enuff .. having to fend off more player who are after a quick gank cant be fun .. no if you wish to fight them make shure they are criminal and not ordernary fishermen first .. ( you know the only way you would know they where pirates is due to that the guild theyre in has claimed to be pirates ... if you instead fight only greys and reds you dont haveto worry bout going red .... if they are blue they are not criminal ...

I know who did it... It was Unthwe Windrider i belive and also he is a Vampire Hercales i saw him yesterday when i found out we were TB so have fun now that you know its him. I think i'll just stick to Orcs from now on i guess.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Vash, Valen... whoever. We can't be sure until it is proven by someone. I am more than willing to accept it was if you find evidence. Heracles/Unthwe Windrider has been a respected member of the RP community for too long to accept this at your word. Not that I won't be willing to accept it... just find some proof. IP report by a Administrator or such to determine who it was that logged on to Nate's account. That would be more than sufficient.

kio123

Knight

when is he online? thats another thing you know
i dont give a damn anyway

i guess tof wasnt much under seer control so it got out of control. nobody would dare this kind of thing if tof was an active guild.

oh and if anyone want to donate magicals i welcome it. ill be in true britanians for the next 7 days you know :D

kio123

Knight

yes youre right but the situation isnt as you described for the last few weeks. or maybe a month i dont know that

Vash said:
I know who did it... It was Unthwe Windrider i belive and also he is a Vampire Hercales i saw him yesterday when i found out we were TB so have fun now that you know its him. I think i'll just stick to Orcs from now on i guess.

Well thanks for clearing up who did this. Valen I will be having a discussion with the gms about you. I know you had the info, I also know that Heracles is a great friend of mine and wasnt even on last night. I also saw you there on an alt. I hope you enjoy your ip ban.

Valen your a fuck.

ResNulis

Sorceror

Heh, Valen just IP PKed. Next time before you make allegations against respected members of the community you should really wait for the evidence to surface Valen. Unrequited... no hard feelings about the past I hope? Anyway get back to RPring we miss you. Plus you could probably be a great help in the rebuilding of TA after last night.

unrequited love said:
Well thanks for clearing up who did this. Valen I will be having a discussion with the gms about you. I know you had the info, I also know that Heracles is a great friend of mine and wasnt even on last night. I also saw you there on an alt. I hope you enjoy your ip ban.

Valen your a fuck.

unrequited i haven't been on for the past week or more,i got on last night to see if anyone was on and i found out that we were in TB. Also why the fuck would i mess with TA/ToF, Also i did see Heracles on his alt( who is in ToF, As a priest so thats why i think its him since he was a priest) last night and if you weren't such a dumb fuck you would know Unthwe Windrider is Heracles. Anyways i will try my best to help TA come back after what happened.

Valen

Vash said:
unrequited i haven't been on for the past week or more,i got on last night to see if anyone was on and i found out that we were in TB. Also why the fuck would i mess with TA/ToF, Also i did see Heracles on his alt( who is in ToF, As a priest so thats why i think its him since he was a priest) last night and if you weren't such a dumb fuck you would know Unthwe Windrider is Heracles. Anyways i will try my best to help TA come back after what happened.

Valen

I saw one of your other characters at the temple after you banned the commodore. I reinstated him and hid. You ran up and said, "wtf is this" and ran off. Trust me Valen when I say celerus, heracles, and me didnt do it. If you knew anything outside the forums you would know the three of us hangout in vent all the time. So stop attacking him. You will not welcomed back in the new TA. Your done go outside.

Like i said Jon i wasn't for a week and i got back on last night to find out that TA was TB, And will you please state the name of my so called Alt? if need be i will take a screen shot of all my characters to prove to you that i wasn't on an alt . Just you fucking wait till Nath gets back on AIM i will ask him to do an IP check on his account and you'll see i didn't do this shit.