UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

well, that's one down. who's next?

The Monk231

Wanderer
No, we're playing different games.
I'm sorry you're new here but i've been called a cheater no matter who I play with. (Marley, Mickey?, azria, jamiez, parli, break). You havent had the same treatment seeing as you've never been in a notable crew in your whole existence on this server.

Inb4 "1v1 me bro!"
rofl I I used passed tense "were a cheater" I played in prophecy, RAW, Statistics- clones those 3 alone have been mentioned numerous times the last one more in game. You're crew was noted as cheating scrubs, not sure why you would brag about that but ok.

tech.

Sorceror
I'm sorry you're new here but i've been called a cheater no matter who I play with. (Marley, Mickey?, azria, jamiez, parli, break). You havent had the same treatment seeing as you've never been in a notable crew in your whole existence on this server.

Inb4 "1v1 me bro!"

The Monk231

Wanderer
you are rolling with people who were at their prime what 10+ years ago? so tired ass old niggas rolling with one young nigga nice sausage fest brah. I find it hilarious that the lil bandwagon kid is bragging about playing with niggas past their prime by a decade at least lol. ill 1v1 anyone of you has-bends....

tech.

Sorceror
you are rolling with people who were at their prime what 10+ years ago? so tired ass old niggas rolling with one young nigga nice sausage fest brah. I find it hilarious that the lil bandwagon kid is bragging about playing with niggas past their prime by a decade at least lol. ill 1v1 anyone of you has-bends....

better than playing with you.

your prime is in 2016 and you're still a can.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lol.

Monk and uonewbs are awful .

Everybody who ever played with monk has confirmed he was awful then and still is to this day.

But he will make up a bunch of stories about how good he use to be and how they sucked.

Nobody believes you.

We all know you're lying.

You're a barely medicare player just like your brother and uobewbs is even worse than you.

If my squad or techs decided to play here again you kids would stop logging in after 1 day.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Lol.

Monk and uonewbs are awful .

Everybody who ever played with monk has confirmed he was awful then and still is to this day.

But he will make up a bunch of stories about how good he use to be and how they sucked.

Nobody believes you.

We all know you're lying.

You're a barely medicare player just like your brother and uobewbs is even worse than you.

If my squad or techs decided to play here again you kids would stop logging in after 1 day.
oh rlly they have? you only talk to what 3 people ive played with but somehow that's "everybody" in your deluded lil mind.
and you are complete garbage you only made a name for yourself after everyone quit... another thing chase was the main person I played with why would the nigga who was considered one of the best choose to roll with me? you claim you've played with all these people but ill still remember you as the kid who would run to guard zone after seeing explosion load and run once ya failed to kill me you are and forever will be a lying scrub.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
oh rlly they have? you only talk to what 3 people ive played with but somehow that's "everybody" in your deluded lil mind.
and you are complete garbage you only made a name for yourself after everyone quit... another thing chase was the main person I played with why would the nigga who was considered one of the best choose to roll with me? you claim you've played with all these people but ill still remember you as the kid who would run to guard zone after seeing explosion load and run once ya failed to kill me you are and forever will be a lying scrub.

No you didn't.

But you can keep lying and telling yourself that. Maybe if you keep saying it you will eventually believe it.

Btw chase was good at alchy but far from one of the best as an all around player lol.

Anytime you want daddy to beat you at any aspect of the game please let me know.

tech.

Sorceror
No you didn't.

But you can keep lying and telling yourself that. Maybe if you keep saying it you will eventually believe it.

Btw chase was good at alchy but far from one of the best as an all around player lol.

Anytime you want daddy to beat you at any aspect of the game please let me know.

chase was good in the field and wasnt a raging faggot, always has jokes.

and

"im trying bro, i'm not black I don't run fast."

kids hilarious

tech.

Sorceror
We was in call, you was drunk as fuck? Hmmm would you actually win one if you wasn't drunk lol?
if you couldn't tell you hang with alcoholics daily and just don't realize it.

and nope, probably not.

give me 2 months to match your gametime in the pits and i'm sure it won't be a competition.

anywhere else though you don't really match up.

it's like 200-20 in 2v2s, 20-1 field.

my photobucket has been counting.