UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

well, that's one down. who's next?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
chase was good in the field and wasnt a raging faggot, always has jokes.

and

"im trying bro, i'm not black I don't run fast."

kids hilarious

Chase was good in the field.

But I think he was better in the pits. And I wouldn't consider him one of the best fielder's as monk said.

that sucks man. crocs dont fuck around

you're making me get my dick sucker lips ready to beg for someone to log on hybrid to kill two retards who log after 3 deaths?
Log after 3 deaths? You just said you had 200 of me, whew talk about confused... best of 10 for 5m?

tech.

Sorceror
my boys log in and yall are too busy with forum fingers and they log.

it's the same thing everytime.

you missed your chance by not beating us the first 50 times.

you missed your chance by taking an hour to stock

you missed your chance by hiding in pits

you missed your chance, period

tech.

Sorceror
LOL, so uninstall hybrid. Byyyye

The Monk231

Wanderer
you're making me get my dick sucker lips ready to beg for someone to log on hybrid to kill two retards who log after 3 deaths?
I hope you aren't including me in that statement I havnt lost a 2v2 ratio like the ones you guys have been saying ever in my history of uo. and I have unlimited lives + stock plus free consume so pointless to care about stock now. Anyways isn't it yall who log after 2-3 victories maybe that's where you got the # 3 :/

crikey

Sorceror
Oh shit you got a game about Salem lol.... Salem, Ma? I can drive over there in about 5 minutes

I can't believe all the people from all over that come to Salem....theres nothing but crap to see.

Big ol tourist trap

When I worked at the butcher shop years ago, the "official witch of Salem" used to come in and buy stuff. She had WILD gray hair, and wore the goofy black outfit you would picture a witch wearing. She always came in the store with a younger"witch"

I was always polite with them. Didn't need her pputting any curses or whatever on me XD