UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

well, that's one down. who's next?

The Monk231

Wanderer
Instead of talking random bs as usual, why don't u come fight me 1v1 and I'll show u..
you didn't pay your debt 6 months ago...

oh wait you did pay him...
and before anyone says he only did it because people harassed him ROFL

"ooooh strangers I don't care about on a game are harassing me"
So to be perfectly clear the only reason he wont duel you is he dosent wanna play, wait that cant be right since he has been playing throughout every week of the year.
yeah no im stumped why this hasn't been settled yet.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Let me make this as clear as possible.
When I stated this I obviously mean what is the deal with dueling someone? if I understand you correctly mickey your fights with him are all ez mode.. (lasting in the seconds not minutes) then why not duel it takes up what 10mins ?? I cant say anything to uonewbs since hes willing to duel anyone.
also he isn't the fake uonewbs you morons the other guy is named uonoobs clearly different but I can see your confusion.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Let me make this as clear as possible.
When I stated this I obviously mean what is the deal with dueling someone? if I understand you correctly mickey your fights with him are all ez mode.. (lasting in the seconds not minutes) then why not duel it takes up what 5mins ?? I cant say anything to uonewbs since hes willing to duel anyone.
also he isn't the fake uonewbs you morons the other guy is named uonoobs clearly different but I can see your confusion.
fixed dunno why I said 10mins lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
and i love how fab says i run nonstop, im fighting 2v1. while letting them sync, 4 times in a row they fs noxed, while im stunned. failz, he mad he bad.

unless those syncs were completely off I found that highly unlikely.

I asked you to come out of the pits to heal 1 ebolt sync and you died the first sync..

So I know you were not healing nox fs syncs unless they were just completely off which isn't hard to do.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you didn't pay your debt 6 months ago...

oh wait you did pay him...
and before anyone says he only did it because people harassed him ROFL

"ooooh strangers I don't care about on a game are harassing me"
So to be perfectly clear the only reason he wont duel you is he dosent wanna play, wait that cant be right since he has been playing throughout every week of the year.

So based off your logic why didn't he just pay me after the duels??

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Another thing I'm annoyed by.

You keep telling us to log in and stop forum trolling.

Everytime we log in there is no body to pvp against and if you're on you just hide in the pits.

I know most people don't like you. But get a fucking group and come fight us.

Pit sitting is so boring.

[This is to uonewbs]

The Monk231

Wanderer
He doesn't pay after he loses

" He didn't pay you because random people on the internet were trolling him"

"random people on the internet troll him for a week and he finally pays me"
did you or did you not get the money for the win?? if so it dosent fucking matter.......

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
did you or did you not get the money for the win?? if so it dosent fucking matter.......

Sure it does.

He spent a whole week making up lies so he didn't have to pay me.

When he realized the trolling wasn't gonna stop and nobody would duel him anymore he finally paid up.

And to honest, the only reason he paid up was because he knew he would never get a chance to redeem himself if he didn't.

Pretty bitch made if you ask me.