UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

well, that's one down. who's next?

fabdaddy

Traveler
to the fake uo newbs , all you do is run away come back attack run away attack run away attack run away attack hide hide run away attack GREAT PVP SKILLS bruh... and then u team up with dirt mcgirt who couldn't even explo combo me right nonless you couldn't either OMFG GET GOOD BRUHHHH LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to the fake uo newbs , all you do is run away come back attack run away attack run away attack run away attack hide hide run away attack GREAT PVP SKILLS bruh... and then u team up with dirt mcgirt who couldn't even explo combo me right nonless you couldn't either OMFG GET GOOD BRUHHHH LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You lost 2v1.. I healed 4 Fs NOx syncs Nd ebs and Fs eb syncs... did you forget bro? I tried to 1v1 and you were in call and house hide nonstop lol. You are bad.

fabdaddy

Traveler
I didn't lose 2v1 all u do is offscreeen and run away you are complete shit and by far worst pvper I encountered ...no one called in anyone I gated boosie to see an idoc and then u proceeded to fight him alone and then we all started to fight... I wish you young minded kids like you would just get good and no offscreen every sync or matters less fucking run away like your in a Marthathon or something...I remember my first day back when I fielded on my minax char and we shitted on you kids .

fabdaddy

Traveler
you are the type of kid that sits in his house on a Saturday night doing nothing but playing uo watching youtube and talking shit on a forums lol.. go outside smoke some weed or do something with yourself its Saturday go out and get laid my friend ... I think you need it

Lol, dude raging! Love it. I didn't off screen any of yalls dumps. U were in call clearly. By far the worst pvper huh?? YALL DIED 2V1 NOT ME. RETARD. And house hide 2v2 after yalls syncs I str8 up typed a paragraph laughing at u shit talking nerds. Too ez bro

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you are the type of kid that sits in his house on a Saturday night doing nothing but playing uo watching youtube and talking shit on a forums lol.. go outside smoke some weed or do something with yourself its Saturday go out and get laid my friend ... I think you need it

This

The Monk231

Wanderer
that nigga fab raged the fuck out on day 2 nigga calm the fuck down... oh and why dose everyone say what they actually do and implement it into talking shit to someone else its hilarious..

when people lose...they go str8 to the forums and talk about others like they know them in real life bro, you didn't know that it makes them feel better? lmfao.

and i love how fab says i run nonstop, im fighting 2v1. while letting them sync, 4 times in a row they fs noxed, while im stunned. failz, he mad he bad.