UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Welcome to the era of Minax!

Jorden17

Sorceror
Yea, I'm Minax, don't get me wrong. But I saw Pin-Head today (who was CoM 2 days ago) beg to get into Kenny-'s guild just so he could stay with the bandwagon. It literally made me sick. We really could do without people like him, pls leave the faction.

Monoxide

Sorceror
I'll be making a SL pure thief soon, I managed to place three decent sized houses close to the SL base so I feel I should help my neighbors. :D

Turk said:
Yea, I'm Minax, don't get me wrong. But I saw Pin-Head today (who was CoM 2 days ago) beg to get into Kenny-'s guild just so he could stay with the bandwagon. It literally made me sick. We really could do without people like him, pls leave the faction.
He was also Minax the previous time we captured cities. Funny, huh?

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Kenny- left IC as soon as the sigs were lost.

Rofl. What a fucking joke.

99% of this shard can't pvp for shit anyway. They just bandwagon because they're afraid of fighting even numbers.

strtrk

Wanderer
Mr.Mischief said:
Kenny- left IC as soon as the sigs were lost.

Rofl. What a fucking joke.

99% of this shard can't pvp for shit anyway. They just bandwagon because they're afraid of fighting even numbers.

well see, your ignorance runs deep.

Kenny- left for personal reasons caused by problems with other members of IC and CoM.
The timing was just coincidental.

terathan33

Wanderer
i've dueled kenny and from what i gather hes decent at pvp.. of course on the field he lakes my bola skills and ganking/ recalling gay tactics but then again not everyone can be king of gay uo pvp like me