UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Welcome to the era of Minax!

Exactly why I have a PK in Minax.

Please, bring all your little Defiler asses on over to guard. The real Minax will need restocked sometime, and your donations shall be appreciated.

Jorden17

Sorceror
Well, I'v been Minax on all my chars since day 1 of factions. If the bandwagon comes to Minax then so be it. I don't really care either way.

Kethinov

Sorceror
Turk said:
Well, I'v been Minax on all my chars since day 1 of factions. If the bandwagon comes to Minax then so be it. I don't really care either way.

Same here. Let the bandwagon come. I decided to join a major Minax guild just to see how ridiculously powerful the faction can get. But even if we all get smashed, I'm sticking with Minax. I like red. :)

lmao

Welcome to the UOG LAG era is more like it. No one wants to take sigils from ppl during this lag. Congrats on winning by default. You will lose those sigils when lag disappears promised.

Cronic The BuDda said:
Welcome to the UOG LAG era is more like it. No one wants to take sigils from ppl during this lag. Congrats on winning by default. You will lose those sigils when lag disappears promised.
No way were loosing the sigils when the lag goes away. We didnt get most of them with the lag. We were also greatley outnumberd. Just shows that minax > everyone :)

Ranex

Wanderer
I'll be back to get those sigs as soon as the lag clears up.
Besides, I have a new job to set up for before I get back into the swing of things.

*sigh* The real world likes to get in the way of our escape from reality.

- Pierre Trudeau, CoMmie Bastard

strtrk

Wanderer
Sir Dunnigan Lee said:
No way were loosing the sigils when the lag goes away. We didnt get most of them with the lag. We were also greatley outnumberd. Just shows that minax > everyone :)

Greatly outnumbered? wtf?

just a couple days before any sigil got corrupted, I would see 30 minax (<-- not a fucking exaggeration, I actually counted them) at brit just doing their thing. I figured, well, with that many minax here, there cant possibly be any guarding the sigils, right? Wrong. I logged on my minax spy and I see 12 more at thier base.

The biggest group I could muster all week was a group of 5 people... I don't mind getting ganked at all. Just don't lie about being outnumbered and against all odds.

And cronic is right about the lag. Most active IC wont log on till the lag is cleared up.. myself included

Beat me to it Paul. Seriously, don't claim to be outnumbered. Yes prior to the lag there was often a ton of COM on. I won't deny that, but recently Minax has had us outnumbered like 5 to 1 during peak hours.

Jame?

Wanderer
Sir Dunnigan Lee said:
Ok no we ounumberd everyone then. But the only reason we got them is cause thery couldn't ge enough tamers togeather to attack us.

personally in raids/defending i see nothing wrong wit tamers. the only thing wit tamers i don't like is the running around wit bolas and you getting screwed by the mares/drag/wrym.....

Gertkane

Wanderer
Actually, while 6 first sigs were defended, mostly it was 3-4 guys, 3 of them tamers. And then passers by, i was there also for the last 6 or so hours, had my guild there sometime too.

Jorden17

Sorceror
I'v played most the day today and all I'v seen was 2 IC tamers inside the house at brit GY. Maybe your mistaken.