UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WEEDTRACKERS PRO RECRUITERS

anarchist-

Wanderer
Re: WEEDTRACKERS PRO RECRUITERS

That is almost the nastiest thing I've ever seen on stage right after Britney's comeback tour.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Anton Chigurh 2.0;1941540 said:
Originally Posted by Stides:

Fact- youre a scrub (Fact-I don't claim to be great but didn't early grace and I beat you and lord t in a field 2v2 in brit easily once? Yes we did, which is sad for some one who takes this game so seriously and spends years training in the pits. You can mash keys really well but when it comes to being smart on the field you suck dick.)

Fact- eq/ms has the worst callers (Fact I'm better then anyone you have or ever will and the best caller you ever had (Mico) who by the way was our biggest hater, left you to join US b/c you all sucked so much, his words not mine: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/faction-forum/173864-my-encounter-eq-ms.html Glutt changed the face of calling in this game and you are all still struggling to catch up)

Fact- your eq ms tactics dont work on anyone but noobs. I think pro showed you this when they decimated your whole guild like 6v15 in del a couple days ago. AOE either way doesnt help u whatsoever. (Fact- I have personally killed you with ms about 50 times are you a noob? Pro didn't decimate shit they had a ton of blues and out numbered us, 3-4 of us died and oddly enough I wasn't calling I was half asleep.)

Fact- you cryed when the gms changed the aoe damage, and quit for like a week cuz you couldnt use the only 2 spells you knew as effectively as before (Fact- You had 30+ people defending tb base including mark and lynn and this is what happened to you the DAY OF the aoe change:

You then needed mark to come in with 3 of his super chars to steal the sigils back for you, do you forget what happened after we took our protest break? ( The protest wasn't against aoe it was against gm/admin picking sides.) Oh yea we took towns for 4 months and made you all play WoW. Btw how's your lvl 80 doing?)

Fact- eq ms house hides when they out number the opposition (Fact- We have 1 house in the game: ice island, which is not a pvp hot spot.You have houses at bucs, gy and every where else pvp could ever happen, and you spend 90% of your life sitting in del pond. You were part of one of the worst zerg guilds that ever played (DT) you just didn't do it well.)

Fact- eq ms have never won *1* tournament (Fact- sure we have, we had slip, parliament, shievan, lugui, celery, folken and others in this guild we have won plenty of tournaments while they had the eq/ms tag. Tournaments are an individual accomplishment and trying to take credit for them as a guild is retarded. In the field where being in a guild actually counts we won the game gg. Btw most of DT was in eq at one time and left b/c mico and jessie came back. Did you really think you could beat me with players that I already knew well? You are going to have to be smarter then that.)

Fact- in actuallity eq/ms has never fought outnumberd, dont lie u make urself look even stupider (Fact- You recruited every one on the server save chance and his 4 guys to join Tb and you rolled 30 deep. Everyone remembers this (it was barely a year ago) so why even try to pretend like it didn't happen? I mean what kind of propaganda war are you trying to win? Is it just with your self? Like if you tell your self something enough times you will believe it?)

Fact- eq ms has never won the shard, They couldnt even beat Dream team (1 guild). In fact I cant even recall you winning one fight against dream team when i played with them. (Fact- LOL, what was it like to be forced to play wow?)

Fact- having 12000 faction points isnt impression when you have 150 members.. thats less then 100 points a player on average which is garbage (Fact- we already had this argument a while ago (I won it then too) in a thread where you guys had 17 members and about 5000 points (mostly from you farming them) and we had 17 members that had 10K points in addition to the other members who gave us an extra 2K. So even if you take away all the other members and just leave us with those 17 guys that's still twice as many points as you guys had and really you could -2000 for your farmed points so its more like 10K to 3K owned on every level, again.)

Fact- eq ms is the worst faction guild ever on uogamers (That managed to dominate every aspect of the game and destroy all competition gg)

Stides after all this time of getting owned by me in game and made to look like an idiot on the forums don't you ever get tired? I'll hand it to you, you can really take a beating.

All I remember of SA. was when it was no greater than two more of them against your group all you needed to do was evade the EQ and group together when they MS'd. After that you had to chase them down and kill one before you were banned from their house. Then get the fuck away before 19 left house with MS pre-casted. It was always laughable when an explode came up, you could heal yourself if needed.

They did kill me though, not saying they couldn't kill anyone, but the Jap tactics were always lame, even during OSI times.

I've played with quite a few of the groups and vets on UOG and I have to say Mico was one of the worst callers. Just my opinion, I hated his whinny voice.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

NC-17;1942028 said:
On second thought....sober no
drunk maby...

I heard that is a hermaphrodite, so would you give it the courtesy of a reach around? :tounge2:

rocky

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1942017 said:

Ew.. I hope youre kidding, I know chicks irl that are 100x better looking than her, shes fucking horrible and dresses like a blind retard

Her haircut is like a new trend over here and its horrible.. hot chicks look ugly now

vida guerra is almost on albas level..

she has more money than god, why wouldn't you want to fuck her?

TheRemedy;1942239 said:
All I remember of SA. was when it was no greater than two more of them against your group all you needed to do was evade the EQ and group together when they MS'd. After that you had to chase them down and kill one before you were banned from their house. Then get the fuck away before 19 left house with MS pre-casted. It was always laughable when an explode came up, you could heal yourself if needed.

They did kill me though, not saying they couldn't kill anyone, but the Jap tactics were always lame, even during OSI times.

I've played with quite a few of the groups and vets on UOG and I have to say Mico was one of the worst callers. Just my opinion, I hated his whinny voice.

You again, how many times I have destroyed you? At least your not spamming rage post about us like you used to, nice to see you have calmed down. As for Mico he was their best caller and basically their defacto leader; everyone knows jessi doesn't actually pvp.

Brookly

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1942638 said:
Well.. Celine Dion is richer and I definately wouldnt even touch her dried vagina

You would mention a Canadian artist. Canada needs to take her back.

rocky

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1942638 said:
Well.. Celine Dion is richer and I definately wouldnt even touch her dried vagina

I definitely would, bang Celine Dion a couple times (make her pay for that stupid fucking titanic song) then go for a little fun in vegas? Sounds like fun to me.

Sheivan01;1942017 said:
Her haircut is like a new trend over here and its horrible.. hot chicks look ugly now
QUOTE]

She is wearing a wig....

You also posted a shitty picture of her.

How could you not fuck her after looking at this picture?

It reminds me of how much I wanted to fuck Jem when I was in elementary school.

Sheivan01;1943158 said:
idk.. what if she really has a dick? it s all over interweb

Come on dude...if she had a dick you would see it in those photo's...

Apparently Jamie Lee Curtis has a stub too right? But you can't tell me you would not fuck her in True Lies.

I am pretty sure that accusation as well as the one about Lady Gaga are false.

However when it comes to South African runner Caster Semenya being accused of actually being a man you can see there may be some truth.

Dexter420

Sorceror

SLoth of SDS;1943163 said:
Apparently Jamie Lee Curtis has a stub too right? But you can't tell me you would not fuck her in True Lies.

I am pretty sure that accusation as well as the one about Lady Gaga are false.

You show no pics to prove she didnt tuck it back. Or she could be wearing a full body blue suit.

And lady gaga used to pack meat. Ill go find a few pics of its nice big adams apple. Actually, just search for em, ull find em, im lazy, and i dont care lol.

anarchist-

Wanderer

Does EQ/MS do set-ups? 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6?

I'd even settle for a 3v4, 4v5.. Them having the extra man. If I was gauranteed that they wouldn't call in 20 more after they lost, I'd duel them all day everyday. I'd love to fight them on semi-even terms. Can't be as bad as GnG, who got owned yesterday 8v20..