UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WEEDTRACKERS PRO RECRUITERS

UOG Bandit

Sorceror
WEEDTRACKERS PRO RECRUITERS

Lament I dont understand how did you get such a pros member to join your guild?

Re: WEEDTRACKERS PRO RECRUITERS

what is your point? that neither of them have any duels? i dont get it.

keep up the good posting though.

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

my point is lament sucks and complains about eq ms mass recruit which they do not btw who is larson hybrid?

im angelo torrio. i was also recruited into weedtrackers.

there was no mass recruiting going on.

i still dont get your point. you post 2 screenshots of 2 new recruits. how do those 2 pictures mean lament is bad?

btw who are you in game?

Unosnow203

Wanderer

Wow bandit your a fuckin newb. Stop crying just because trackers owns you and you couldnt get in even if u paid lam the 1mil u had to give eq/ms to let u into their shit guild.

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

thats my char i dont duel with. bandit you already know ill beat the hell outa you in a duel. set it up faggot

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

200 duels and im level 8 1005th what are you 900 duels level 5?

also first time to every play a alchy. wanan duel for main accounts?

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

im one of the only people who doesnt talk shit and tries to have fun. but you get fags like bandit who needs to have his balls drop before he tries to rage talk shit. u told me when u disbanded +20 u were gonan hire someone to help your pvp out then come back. reason u gave me the stone. maybe you need to learn uo yourself on a freeshard then come back faggot

NC-17

Sorceror

AlchyPwn;1941242 said:
thats my char i dont duel with. bandit you already know ill beat the hell outa you in a duel. set it up faggot

Sir i will kindly duel u my 450k vs 450k
best of 3