UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wedding Program Information

lordwolfx

Knight
Re: Wedding Program Information

Eskeshehir;240943 said:
I would use this, if 1) I had someone to marry in game (Got my eyes on someone :p) and 2) It could be arranged by me, The female im marrying, and staff.

Seems rather hard to get all 3 things together.

i will marry u in game eske <#

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

dragutux;761143 said:
Hmm i have a question there, being the fact that this is a role-play event, that we live in a medieval world (which historically had a less conservative view on same sex relationships untill the inquisition) why same sex weddings are not allowed ? as long they are respectuous and not provocative (in the manner of "oh lol, i'm doing a same sex wedding to offend people") ?

I'm not sure, it wasn't my rule. (This program was in place long before I was even staff)
I imagine it's because staff can foresee a ton of arguements happening by doing same sex marriages...
More trouble then it's worth... If you REALLY want to marry a guy (I.E. You're gay IRL) just make a female character...
regards,
Midnight

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

dragutux;761436 said:
Nah i'm straight :D but what about if i roleplay a gay char ? :D
I can't respond as I wish, as I am staff, and I cannot mention spending time making flower garlands instead of getting married...

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Just to let everyone know if you are interested in having a uowedding, then please contact me via a private conversation, with your details.

Lynae

Demise Staff Member
I think my character is Mormon. Does this mean I could marry all of you? Cause you are all very special to me

You might want to specify "all". We also have Xavier, Naddict, Zatioichi, Midnight, Nestor, Elihu and Larson....

Lynae

Demise Staff Member
Sounds like we have a few too many swords floating around here, and not enough sheaths. If you catch my drift ;)

With regards to females we have Athena, Becca, Selene and myself. Indeed we are quite out-numbered