UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wedding Program Information

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Wedding Program Information

may I be so bold as to point out this thread wasn't bumped... its stickied at the top of the forum ;)

Sintoo

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;241144 said:
may I be so bold as to point out this thread wasn't bumped... its stickied at the top of the forum ;)

How dare you!!! :eek:

Have this service ever been used? seeing that there's so many wifes and husbands playing this game I dont find it impossible.

Naddict

Sorceror

Only once when it was first introduced. Other than that we had some interested people that just stopped following up after awhile.

[Drakull]

Knight

Naddict;241443 said:
Only once when it was first introduced. Other than that we had some interested people that just stopped following up after awhile.

Told you... that's what happens when a couple is in love and wanting to get married but the GM's have no appointments available for the wedding in the next two months... the couple has time to rethink again or the kids start to grow and then there is no time for weddings :p :p :p :D :p

barokka

Wanderer

Ok, are there still some mariages?
I want to see it and take some nice screens, if someone is planning a wedding, plz invite me, ill be photografer :p

Dahlia

Squire

I think this is something that my rl husband and I would like to do with our characters. It is going to be a matter of getting his rl schedule to work with it tho. LOL

I usually play during the day when he is at work and he plays when he gets home from work in the middle of the night. So we will have to see what we can do.

Thanks for having this option open!

Dahlia

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

When you and your husband are able to get together, just contact a Seer or Admin and we can schedule some time to get things squared away for you. :)

Dahlia

Squire

Hi Lady Crimson,

Thank you for replying!

If you could let me know what all I would need to put together for a ceremony, I would appreciate it. I used to play on another shard several years ago, but I've never done the whole wedding thing before.

I was talking to my husband and we were thinking that it would be kinda cool if we could do this on our 10th wedding anniversary. We have time to put things together if that is the date that we can do it, as it isn't until the beginning of August.

We will however need some time to put anything we will need together before we try and get everyone set up for an actual date and time.

Thanks again.

Dahlia

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well, we provide the chapel :) You invite everyone, as for the ceremony, we could discuss this on the side and figure out exactly what you would want.

Invite me, Pont and Raylin to a wedding, we will make your wedding cool with a RIOT!!! :D

Seriously... no one wants to marry? Where is the love?
Invite me! I will prepare a buffet your invitates will never forget ;)

SirSotam

Sorceror

Seer Mia;86142 said:
Same sex weddings are not permitted. I don't care what you are irl. But it had better be a male and female character roleplayed to be a male and female character

sorry lady Mia i just found this funny ;D...

im with you on this !

Skuzoid

Wanderer

You mentioned nothing of the mongrel orcs being allowed to taint the purity of the elf and human races. Neither was it mentioned if orcs could wed their favorite sheep, goat or two legged captive.

dragutux

Wanderer

Hmm i have a question there, being the fact that this is a role-play event, that we live in a medieval world (which historically had a less conservative view on same sex relationships untill the inquisition) why same sex weddings are not allowed ? as long they are respectuous and not provocative (in the manner of "oh lol, i'm doing a same sex wedding to offend people") ?