UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We need more people for against sm

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
wow....there was even a regular "clownbaby" wih the "clownbabyreality", and I think they even had a spooj there too? Brain is fuzzy about that day @_@

Pretending to be other players who have quit.....wow, what a bunch of wastemen
They aren't the first to do that lol

Long dong Chad would stomp you 10-0 easy.

The guy that rekt you was Josh compton on a Chad clone lol.

Chad hasn't played here since you decided to stop stocking vendors full time
I have fought chad... and dylan lol. how about u stop hiding pussy and come get some=) MORE EXCUSES TO NOT FIGHT ME. STAY OUT OF THE PVP SECTION, PUSSY.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I have fought chad... and dylan lol. how about u stop hiding pussy and come get some=) MORE EXCUSES TO NOT FIGHT ME. STAY OUT OF THE PVP SECTION, PUSSY.
Dylan does not 1v1 so beating him is not much of an accomplishment.

You have never faught chad.

The last person you faught was me where you died 30-3 with screen shots to prove it.

Go back to stocking vendors scrub.

2 ez...

Dylan does not 1v1 so beating him is not much of an accomplishment.

You have never faught chad.

The last person you faught was me where you died 30-3 with screen shots to prove it.

Go back to stocking vendors scrub.

2 ez...
30-3 UR A LIAR. BUT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO GET ON THE FIELD, OR PITS WITH ME NOW=) I'LL EVEN RECORD=) but you just talk on the forums and get banned for being a total faggot. continue on, i can ignore you. you are so scared to die on a pvp game, LOL.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
30-3 UR A LIAR. BUT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO GET ON THE FIELD, OR PITS WITH ME NOW=) I'LL EVEN RECORD=) but you just talk on the forums and get banned for being a total faggot. continue on, i can ignore you. you are so scared to die on a pvp game, LOL.

I have 30 screen shots.

You have 3.

Now?

That happened like a month ago. Did you magically get better dueling the nobody that still plays?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Hey long dong,

I am thinking about making a vendor to sell all my old shit.

If I give you pvp lessons will you promise to keep it stocked and priced competitively with the market?

Nesurit

Sorceror
Actually ping is important.
I swear u guys never come out in delay swamp if u are high ping. But i do well

Run is okay if no packetloss . Doesn't important low ping or more low ping

amtothepm

Knight

Nesurit

Sorceror
Who am i
Good question

When ur crew vs sm
That was reall rekt

U said to me don't use storm eyes with skype to me after this fight
Umm.. i didn't

crikey

Sorceror
what the fuck is a dylan
a hybrid player ;/
I know who he is, I've played with him a few times, but I cant for the liife of me remember his character names. He was mostly a group pvper, a.nd from I remember he was usually the one calling out targets. When I was in Eqms, and we needed some backup really bad, Glutt would call for Dylan and his crew to help out. Dylan would be in a seperate call with his guys, and them + 10+ eqms would usually seal the deal.
I guess he didnt want to have 10+ scrubs in his call talking over him lol

I fought him once up by the sandpit 1v1 a lonnngggg long time ago. Don't remember what exactly who won. It was a dexxer vs dexxer match. I do remember he was trying to use spawn to his advantage, and he may have had hiding. I remember it being a pain in the ass lol.
We ended up getting in skype and he showed me how to make a razor auto pot throw loop macro thing

Ended up never ever using it. I like to throw my pots myself. Sometimes gotta throw them suckers away when I get stunned, nah mean?

Anyways, he was a good dude I liked him. People will say what they say, but I always thought he was a good player

Nesurit

Sorceror
I don't know why u said i used speed hack

There no speed hack i just used banned house for run

Idiots mickey

Mickey The Beast-1.png
Yeah . U just fucking normal because many pro players quited this game so u looks like the pro but not actually

There no meaning rekt me duel in pits
U just won asian user in usa server
That's it

Hey long dong,

I am thinking about making a vendor to sell all my old shit.

If I give you pvp lessons will you promise to keep it stocked and priced competitively with the market?
all you are good for is talking shit on the forums, THERE IS A REASON YOU HIDE FROM ME.. CLEAR AS DAY=) remember even azazel beat you and he hasnt even played in 5 months... you don't got it like you may have in the past, im better=)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
all you are good for is talking shit on the forums, THERE IS A REASON YOU HIDE FROM ME.. CLEAR AS DAY=) remember even azazel beat you and he hasnt even played in 5 months... you don't got it like you may have in the past, im better=)
He won 2-3 duels which means absolutely nothing...

You think 5 months is really going to make you that rusty?

Once you really understand alchy you never get that rusty.

Sorry chief.

Thanks for the easy 10 mil though

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I don't know why u said i used speed hack

There no speed hack i just used banned house for run

Idiots mickey

View attachment 104411
Yeah . U just fucking normal because many pro players quited this game so u looks like the pro but not actually

There no meaning rekt me duel in pits
U just won asian user in usa server
That's it

Okay care to 1v1 field?

I'll wait...