UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We need more people for against sm

crikey

Sorceror
fun lttle skirmish against them koreans just now :)

First me and a fellow archer tried our hand. I triued and tried to heal my partner, but alas he went down. I then ran around against like 3 of em, was just too much

Went back out on my fencer, longdong was getting ganged up on so I helped him out a bit. We took some of em down, but they had alts, so their number advantage never goes away. Eventually 3 of em with their badass mare that flamestrikes me every 2 seconds, managed to get me. I gotta say I did pretty good healing that shit lol....I almost got away

saw long dongs body soon after :(

Fun stuff GF SM

Dang you beaet Chad 1v1 field? If you had to guess, how many did you win how many him?
When I fought Chad it was 8-2. Now that I have a computer that ain't a piece of shit lag magnet, alot of shit would be different around this bitch if ppl actually stop being so scared and nut up
I know you are good fielder, just suprised to read you say you owned him so hard

Nesurit

Sorceror

Long dong sliver house

Okay, I understand ur boundless love the ^sm

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I love when people think their computer has anything to do with their lag.

This game is 20 years old. The only thing that will effect your actual performance is your Internet connection.

When I first started here I had like 100 frames max. Since I built my cpu a few years ago I get around 700-800 and I can't see any difference at all.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw who the fuck is surit?

Back when SM was big and pvping a lot I had never heard of him. Either back then he knew his place and kept his mouth shut or he's some troll that didn't join until everybody quit.

crikey

Sorceror
Long dong Chad would stomp you 10-0 easy.

The guy that rekt you was Josh compton on a Chad clone lol.

Chad hasn't played here since you decided to stop stocking vendors full time
Thougth I saw him for a half a second the otthr day fightiing outside valhala.

character name was CLOWNBABYREALITY, in a guild named SNOW

can anyone confirm if it was him or not?

Didnt have a second to speak to the guy. Their group was gating out just as II logged on