UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote Stone

Little Owl

Wanderer
The gamesites200 site always says enter "two" text words but the captcha only shows one word or # string. Doesn't seem to show Hybrid anywhere in the rankings either. Maybe needs looking into.

tech.

Sorceror
This is the "#1" server LMFAO:

"Excelsior Shard - UO Free Server
Largest family-friendly shard [SE/ML era, no PK] with massive amounts of custom content, Commited staff, Exceptionally stable server - [No skill cap, 2+ houses, staff and player events, numerous custom spawned areas, new quests and tameables, 5 types of BODs, animal breeding, bioengineering, etc]"

Here are some of the rules....lol
"2. Language:
a. Keep chat clean - no cussing, arguing, harrasing, adult material/situations, etc.
b. No racial/religious/national/ethnical slurs are tolerated. We do not allow promotion of drug abuse."
5. PvP:
a. No Player Killing. PvP/Dueling is allowed only in the PvP dungeon or in a private house owned by one of the participants, but only if all of the participants are explicitly informed of the attacker's intentions.
b. PvP is by some players seen as offensive, and frightening - do your fighting in a private place - or you can be warned/killed/jailed.
c. No indirect player killing, such as intentionally causing a monster to go near a player that was not informed of your actions.
d. We take all non-agreed player-harmful actions very seriously, the penalties for which can be jail or ban.
6. Behavior, attitude towards other players:
a. If there is more than one player at a spawn, the players must take turns. Once a player kills/tames a monster or takes/steals an item, he or she must go in the back of the line and wait for others to get their turn
c. No drama. Accept the things you cannot change. If you are in an unresolvable conflict, be the smart one and walk away. Keep the private problems out of public chats, send a private message instead.
d. If you are in a situation with another player that won't go away by itself, don't go make it worse for yourself by doing something against the rules. Let the staff know, we have experience with this."

How fuckign gay does that sound? A friendly no PK server?!? That is NOT fucking UO....
Richard Garriot would weep tears of blood upon feasting his eyes on that atrocity of a shard

yo this has 2 be a troll

crikey

Sorceror
yo this has 2 be a troll
It's real lol....before I found out about Hybrid, I randomly logged into free shards to find my new home. One of those was this pile of dogpoo. I logged out before finishing my cigarette

apparently people actually play there..

http://www.uoex.net/codex

"The codex (shard rules)
General motto: Have fun and let others have fun. Use common sense and respect other members of the community."

lmfao.....Hybrids general motto: exact opposite
I love this server. Freedom to be an asshole

We need more voting stones. With a quick run of all major towns, in the bank areas, I saw more donation stones than vote stones. There was a town crier talking about them in many towns, but none in sight.

There should be a vote stone in front of every bank.

crikey

Sorceror
Could just have some sort of vote menu pop up upon login, like the vet reward thing. WOuld make it very easy

crikey

Sorceror
hey hybrids at #6 now yay...

Ill solo this to #1 if I have to

Found some more funny rules from rival shard. This is from the shit trammy shard "paradise found"
"Practical Jokes
Jokes are things that are funny to all players involved. Something you find funny and not found as amusing to others is not a joke. Example: There have been a few players taking MonsterTrapBoxes from events so they can drop monsters in the vendor mall, the newbie dungeon or in another players house. This is not a joke. Some players are taming monsters like drakes or dragons and releasing them in the vendor mall, newbie dungeon or another players house. These things are one sided funny and not allowed."

Sounds like a pretty damn funny joke to me ah, AHHAAAHAHAA

apparently, THIEVES are not allowed there:
"Snooping, Stealing, Offensive behaviors
Snooping, stealing, and other offensive actions to other players within the realm of Paradise Found is not permitted. If you are asked to stop and do not you will be dealt with accordingly."
I should make a character there and go on a snooping rampage....see how long until I get banned

"Cursing, Complaining, & Uncalled for behavior
This ones pretty simple.... cursing and whining isn't tolerated. If you wish you may sit in your house until you're blue in the face cursing the fates that lagged you to death, etc. You may be rude to the McDonald's girl that didn't add cheese to your burger.
On Paradise Found you will not be permitted to fill a journal with chat messages that are found uncalled for. If you feel the need to spew filth use the private messaging or party systems and only to others that will tolerate such talk."

Promoting rudeness to the McDonalds girl is NOT cool man. They have feelings too

and finally, the biggest reason not to play that shard, the coup de grace....
"Player killing / PVP
Non consensual PVP is not allowed here in Paradise. Two players deciding to duel may do so outside of towns. A player deciding to look for another player out in the world to kill is not an acceptable idea. Violators of this rule will be punished."

"paradise found" MY ASS