UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote Stone

crikey

Sorceror
funny you beat me to making this thread by 51 minutes

So I clicked it and scanned all 200. Hybrid isnt even listed?

How the heck do I vote for Hybrid?? :(

Before I came to Hybrid I tried some of the "top" servers onthis list and wow.....these servers are just BAD for UO popularity

Some of them are even TRAMMEL ONLY

Top 200? Why not piss in my ear and tell me its raining

crikey

Sorceror
This is the "#1" server LMFAO:

"Excelsior Shard - UO Free Server
Largest family-friendly shard [SE/ML era, no PK] with massive amounts of custom content, Commited staff, Exceptionally stable server - [No skill cap, 2+ houses, staff and player events, numerous custom spawned areas, new quests and tameables, 5 types of BODs, animal breeding, bioengineering, etc]"

Here are some of the rules....lol
"2. Language:
a. Keep chat clean - no cussing, arguing, harrasing, adult material/situations, etc.
b. No racial/religious/national/ethnical slurs are tolerated. We do not allow promotion of drug abuse."
5. PvP:
a. No Player Killing. PvP/Dueling is allowed only in the PvP dungeon or in a private house owned by one of the participants, but only if all of the participants are explicitly informed of the attacker's intentions.
b. PvP is by some players seen as offensive, and frightening - do your fighting in a private place - or you can be warned/killed/jailed.
c. No indirect player killing, such as intentionally causing a monster to go near a player that was not informed of your actions.
d. We take all non-agreed player-harmful actions very seriously, the penalties for which can be jail or ban.
6. Behavior, attitude towards other players:
a. If there is more than one player at a spawn, the players must take turns. Once a player kills/tames a monster or takes/steals an item, he or she must go in the back of the line and wait for others to get their turn
c. No drama. Accept the things you cannot change. If you are in an unresolvable conflict, be the smart one and walk away. Keep the private problems out of public chats, send a private message instead.
d. If you are in a situation with another player that won't go away by itself, don't go make it worse for yourself by doing something against the rules. Let the staff know, we have experience with this."

How fuckign gay does that sound? A friendly no PK server?!? That is NOT fucking UO....
Richard Garriot would weep tears of blood upon feasting his eyes on that atrocity of a shard

Last edited:

Silly Santa

Sorceror
This is the "#1" server LMFAO:

"Excelsior Shard - UO Free Server
Largest family-friendly shard [SE/ML era, no PK] with massive amounts of custom content, Commited staff, Exceptionally stable server - [No skill cap, 2+ houses, staff and player events, numerous custom spawned areas, new quests and tameables, 5 types of BODs, animal breeding, bioengineering, etc]"

Here are some of the rules....lol
"2. Language:
a. Keep chat clean - no cussing, arguing, harrasing, adult material/situations, etc.
b. No racial/religious/national/ethnical slurs are tolerated. We do not allow promotion of drug abuse."
5. PvP:
a. No Player Killing. PvP/Dueling is allowed only in the PvP dungeon or in a private house owned by one of the participants, but only if all of the participants are explicitly informed of the attacker's intentions.
b. PvP is by some players seen as offensive, and frightening - do your fighting in a private place - or you can be warned/killed/jailed.
c. No indirect player killing, such as intentionally causing a monster to go near a player that was not informed of your actions.
d. We take all non-agreed player-harmful actions very seriously, the penalties for which can be jail or ban.
6. Behavior, attitude towards other players:
a. If there is more than one player at a spawn, the players must take turns. Once a player kills/tames a monster or takes/steals an item, he or she must go in the back of the line and wait for others to get their turn
c. No drama. Accept the things you cannot change. If you are in an unresolvable conflict, be the smart one and walk away. Keep the private problems out of public chats, send a private message instead.
d. If you are in a situation with another player that won't go away by itself, don't go make it worse for yourself by doing something against the rules. Let the staff know, we have experience with this."

How fuckign gay does that sound? A friendly no PK server?!? That is NOT fucking UO....
Richard Garriot would weep tears of blood upon feasting his eyes on that atrocity of a shard
This takes trammel to a whole new level :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:??!?!?!!?!??????????