UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vote for Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Vote for Demise

Demise has officially gone over the 500 mark for players :) Using our ListUO.com listing which checks players online and compares it to a max, we are now at 502 players, our new max since being listed (and quite frankly the highest I have seen it in two years).

*excited dancing*

uome

Bug Hunter

LadyCrimson;593575 said:
Demise has officially gone over the 500 mark for players :) Using our ListUO.com listing which checks players online and compares it to a max, we are now at 502 players, our new max since being listed (and quite frankly the highest I have seen it in two years).

*excited dancing*
It says 519 now :D

*EDIT* quick everyone log on now!

Quoth

Wanderer

I'm a bit disappointed with the first 2 lists though.
I try to vote whenever I can remember it, not every day, but a couple times per week.
To me it looks like the rating has been dropping on those first 2 sites since I started voting.
Maybe they don't like me.

Desann

Wanderer

no need to vote i go and try offical server osi 2.. trust me we have more player in one server they have many .. with emthy.. best server i can find and very long time opened.. it brings trust for future

I'm sick to vote, and looks like also some shards just get priority being "platinum members" or something similar.

I'm just happy to see ConnectUO 2 shard listings, where is written Demise is the 2nd shard with the highest number of players, before Hybrid.

p u s h e R

Sorceror

Should implement 'voting stones' in towns and dungeons which give some sort of reward when you vote. Hybrid has something like this they just put into effect a week or so ago, and they've jumped from 8th+ on both vote sites to #1 (by far).

Status
Not open for further replies.